Chapter 27

They all had lunch chit chatting. Sahana kept smiling all the time, this time it was not that fake smile to show everyone that she is happy but a genuine smile which made her eyes twinkle indicating that she is actually happy. Yash and Karthik kept narrating all of Abhi's failure of flirting stories to Sahana to tease him. Abhi kept shooting glares at both his friends but they didn't budge they kept pouring out all his embarassing moments to Sahana who was laughing helplessly at his situation.

Sahana looked towards the puffed face of Abhi, he looked like a baby who was angry because he had not got his favourite toy. Dev had slept after playing for sometime. Yash looked towards everyone "Let's go to the beach.. come guys". Yash, Unnati, Aadhira and Karthik went into the water while Sahana and Abhi stayed on the sand, Dev was sleeping on Abhi's shoulder.

Abhi still had the puffed face while Sahana just chuckled looking at him "So Mr. Flirt Han.. how many girls have you flirted with till now". He looked towards her "Goshh!! Those two na.. I'm not Mr. Flirt okay.. yes I flirt with girls.. come on I should find my love na.. that's why.. but come on who would say no to this handsomeness and hotness.. they are just jealous don't believe them". She just laughed looking at him with a playful twinkle in her eyes "Sureee", he narrowed his eyes towards her "Why do I sense a teasing tone in that 'Suree'..".

She chuckled looking at him "You said na handsomeness and.. Ahem.. hotness.. that's why..". He looked towards her in disbelief "Okay now I have confirmed you are blind.. can you not see this hotness along with this cuteness", he says pointing towards himself for hotness and points towards Dev for cuteness. She just chuckles and was about to get up to walk towards the others.

He holds her hand with his free one "Where are you going", she points towards the water. He just chuckles and points towards the two couple who were lost in eachother already, she smiles "They are cute". She sits down next to him again "So what about you.. why don't you have a girlfriend", he just smiles and looks elsewhere "Never found one that made my heart skip a beat or make me want to be with her at all times.. my mom and dad had an arranged and kind of love marriage but the love between them is something I always admired..

I wanted that kind of love where you would be able to do anything for the one you love.. wait however long for the one you love.. where you love eachother unconditionally not expecting anything in return.. when Mumma used to tell me that story of their marriage probably it got etched in my brain.. Dadda was not ready to get married even after seeing Mumma.. even though he liked her.. because he didn't have a proper job..

He rejected Mumma saying he didn't like her.. but she had already understood from their 3 - 4 meetings that he too liked her.. she had rejected everyone whose proposal came after that.. for her it was love at first sight she told me.. she said though he didn't have a proper job.. he had a golden heart.. she had seen that.. she waited for him.. you know at that time they didn't have these phones right so Mumma would send letters through her brother to Dadda saying that she will be waiting for him..

Dadda had told her not to wait and get married to someone else because he thought he won't be able to get a job good enough to take care of a family.. but Mumma kept waiting for him.. she had informed in her home that she would only marry him no one else.. she kept waiting for dadda response.. a year had passed.. still she had been waiting.. her heart insisted her that he would come back to her.. almost another year had passed that's when she got a reply from dadda.. he told her that he got a good job and if she is still waiting for him then they could marry.. he too had not seen any other girl after Mumma

That love for which they both waited.. the love they had for eachother was unconditional.. even if their union was for a limited time I can see the same glow in Mumma's face everytime she talks about dadda.. that kind of love is the one I have always wanted.. and Mumma too knows that.. that's why she doesn't force me to get married.. she probably knows eventually I will find my own love.."

Sahana looked towards him smiling "I hope you meet that girl soon.. so that she can give you a break from all your embarassing flirting stories", she ended up chuckling at the last part while he glared at her. She smiled "Thank you", he looked towards her surprised "for what Sahana", she looked towards him "for listening to me.. for not judging me.. and for this.. I know you did this to cheer me up".

He smiled looking at her "You are my friend na.. then it's my pleasure to cheer up my friend". She smiles and took Dev into her arms "I'll hold him.. so long you have been holding him.. you would be tired", he rolls his eyes and rolls up his shirt to show her his muscles "See these muscles.. Ahem Ahem.. I'm very strong.. I used to drink complan when I was a kid.. so I grew tall and became strong too".

She chuckles "Oh god you are such a baby Abhi", he glares at her "Excuse me I'm not a baby.. I'm a baby only for my Mumma". She chuckles "Sure sure.. overgrown baby", he narrows his eyes at him and points his hand towards her "Sahana see I'm telling you again I'm not overgrown okay". She chuckles and stands up holding Dev in her arms "What will you do if I say it again".

Abhi too stands up, she starts walking back towards the house giggling "Mr.Overgrown Man", he starts chasing her "I'm not Sahana..". She runs inside the house and hides in one of the rooms behind the curtain pulling it over herself and Dev. Abhi searches for her in the living room but he was not able to find her anywhere. He enters inside one of the rooms, the room where Sahana was he could not see her as she was hiding behind the huge black curtains.

He was about to step out of the room when a strong breeze flows through the window and her lavender fragrance hits his nose. He stops knowing she is in here, she was trying to control her giggles while he was searching for her all around the living room and this room calling her name. The sudden breeze had almost moved the curtain away from her completely but she had held it tightly pulling it back to hide herself.

He looks around the room to search for hrt and sees her feet peeping out of the curtain, he smiles on finding, hmm so she is here but let's play with her for sometime. He acts as if he is looking around "Where did she go.. she isn't here.. let me check the other rooms.. she must be somewhere.. here I stole some Pootharekulu for her from Mumma but looks like she doesn't want.. Ah more for me.. okay I will put in the cupboard here and take it later".

He goes near the door and shuts it with a thud, hearing a thud sound she comes out of her hiding place to search for her favourite sweet. She places Dev on the bed and moves towards the cupboard which was open already. Just when she steps close to the cupboard and opens the semi closed door, the fully opened door closes revealing Abhi as he cages her to the other door.

She was surprised to see him in the room "Yo.. you la.. left.. ra.. right?". He pushed himself more towards her "No I was just acting as if I was leaving.. you fell for it", she looks at him shocked "ha.. how did you find out I wa.. was here". He keeps looking at her as she had turned a bright shade of pink due to their proximity, she looks elsewhere as he keeps staring at her intently.

She looks up at him again when he doesn't answer, her big golden brown eyes looks at him knocking over his heart once again. Those beautiful eyes which were filled with kajal to enhance their beauty had become his new favourite view. She puts her hand over his chest and calls him softly "Abhi", his heart was already fluttering like a butterfly with their proximity, increased the speed 10x times when she calls him ever so softly.

That moment when she had been in his arms crying was the moment he felt completely helpless in her presence as if he couldn't do anything. Again a strong breeze blows making the curtain next to them fly over them covering them under it. The strong breeze fills his lungs with her lavender fragrance, his eyes close involuntarily breathing in her fragrance.

She keeps blinking looking at him, she places her hand on his cheek making him open his eyes "Abhi are you alright". Her hand felt warm against his cheek, the warmth from her hand rushed to his cheeks making him completely flushed. Realising what he was doing he opens his eyes abruptly.