Chapter 61

Abhi's POV

I was waiting for an update on Sahana's dad's operation when I got a call from Deepak..

I picked up the phone immediately "It was a success Abhi.. he will be fine.."

I was happy.. finally I could see the relaxed face of Sahana..

All these days she looked tired and completely stressed out..

She would be happy now hearing this news..

I smiled "Was she happy"

"She is"

Just then I heard some footsteps on the other side..

And I heard Deepak scream "Angry dino"

I chuckled knowing who it is.. Ofcourse Unnati..

She had probably yanked the phone from Deepak causing him to scream..

"Abhi I don't like her Mom"

I was confused as to what happened.. I knew her mom was holding a grudge against Sahana for her past but was it going on even now.. when she is the pillar who is supporting them..

"Why"

"She is blaming Sahana for her father's condition.. she even told Sahana that she cannot meet her dad.. because according to her, seeing Sahana might give her father a second heart attack.. how could she!!!"

I didn't know this.. how could her mom do this to her..

I was really shocked that even now they are blaming Sahana..

"What did Sahana do.. where is she.."

"She left from the hospital.. I really don't know where.. I lost her in between following her.. she was so happy Abhi.. like a little girl who is seeing her hero.. but after this she just couldn't control her tears.. she left.."

I kept thinking where could she go.. and suddenly it striked me where she could be..

"I will take care of her.. you don't worry.. I will bring her back", saying which I disconnected the call..

I went to living room where Dev was playing with Mumma..

"Maa I'm going out.. I will be back soon.."

She nodded "Be careful Abhi"

I nodded and left from there..

I drove towards the beach which she had told me she would go to when she is sad, happy or upset..

Once I parked the car I started searching for her.. there were not many people there..

I kept looking here and there.. finally my eyes spotted her..

She was standing on the edge of the rocky path.. just where the water splashes on the rocks laid to block its way..

I moved closer to her.. it was a breezy afternoon..

She had covered herself with a shawl and was standing there.. wiping her eyes at times..

She was crying.. tears kept flowing down her cheeks as she kept wiping them..

I tapped over her shoulder.. she turned towards me with her teary eyes..

As soon as she saw that it's me she hugged me.. burying her face into my chest..

I put my arms around her trying to calm her down..

I kept caressing her hair "Shhh baby.. don't cry sweetheart.. Shhhh"