Chapter 33

Abhi makes Sahana sit inside the car, Ganesh brings Dev and makes him sit on Sahana's lap. Abhi puts Dev's things and Sahana's bag in the back seat. Dev giggles waving to Ganesh "Tata.. tata..", he stands on Sahana's lap as Abhi starts the car. Sahana smiles looking at Dev's excitement, Abhi looks at Dev who was looking through the window as they pass by the road.

Abhi drives as Sahana gives him the directions, they soon reach the studio. Abhi lifts Dev in his arms once he parks the car, he helps Sahana out of the car. Sahana steps in along with Abhi and Dev, she sees her boss, Ajay smiling, she was shocked she couldn't believe her eyes the man who had become Mr.Serious after his wife left was smiling like a fool sitting at his desk.

Sahana limps towards Ajay's desk, she waves her hand in front of him but he was completely lost in his own world. She clears her throat to gain his attention but still there was no response, she goes ahead and pinches him, he screams "Oouuuuuu". She chuckles looking at him "Mr.Boss is smiling like a fool.. lost in his own world what's the matter". He gets out of his place and comes in front of Sahana and hugs her smiling "Sahana".

Abhi was shocked, his blood boils seeing Ajay hug Sahana. He wanted to pull her back into his side but Sahana was smiling while hugging him back that stops him from doing anything he wanted. He was looking at the both of them with narrowed eyes, How long are they going to stay in that hug.. I have already count 60.. it's been a minute.. can I chop off that man's hands which are on my Sahana's back..

Or even better.. can I make Sahana chop off his hands.. does he hug all those who work here like this.. huh!! Idiot let go of her.. Sahana leave that man right now before I make that handsome.. not so handsome as me face of his red with my fist. Ajay let's go of Sahana, he holds hand and twirls her "Sahana she is back".

This makes Abhi want to just tie Ajay to the chair he was sitting on and let Dev puke and pee all over him. Sahana was looking at Ajay in surprise "What do you mean she is back", he looks at her giving her a bright smile which made Abhi want to break all his teeth so he goes toothless. All of Abhi's thoughts stop when he hears his next words "I mean she is back in town.. I saw her at Arjun's wedding.. my Geet.. my love..

As beautiful as ever.. as kind as she is.. as caring as she is.. she is really here.. she was in my arms for a few minutes.. I couldn't believe my eyes actually..". Abhi was relieved as soon as he heard the words 'my love' for whoever he was talking about, the boiling of his blood stops, oh he has a girlfriend?.. lover?.. wife?.. whatever.. now I know he isn't behind my Sahana.. my Sahana!!?.. since when did that happen Abhi..

Sahana smiles looking at Ajay "That's great news.. did she speak with you", Ajay shakes his head looking elsewhere "Do you think she would speak to me after what I did.. I'm just happy that I got to see her.. expecting her to talk to me is too much after all that I spoke.. I can just wish for her forgive me.. that's more than enough". Sahana pats his shoulder "I hope she forgives you.. because I can see you really regret it..".

He smiles and nods, Dev jumps in Abhi's arms to be let down bringing their attention to him. Ajay smiles seeing Dev "Sahana.. you brought Devansh here", Sahana smiles turning towards him "Yes.. I hope you don't mind". Ajay takes Dev from Abhi "No ofcourse not.. who will mind this little bundle of cuteness being here.. I'll be more than happy if he is here.. I can keep playing with him"

She smiles and walks towards them limping, Ajay looks at her surprised "Sahana what happened", she looks elsewhere "Nothing". Abhi narrows his eyes at her "That was not nothing Sahana.. I told her to take rest but she didn't listen to me", Ajay looks towards Abhi "You are??". Sahana looks at Abhi "He is my friend Dr.Abhisekh Rao.. Abhi please na.. I told you the reason..", he shakes his head and walks towards her and holds her by her shoulder "Still see na you are in pain.. every step you take its hurting you.."