Chapter 44

Abhi's POV

My eyes kept looking at the door waiting for her..

Waiting that she would come through that door any minute and sit down to talk with me..

Hours passed yet she didn't come..

Probably Dev has been crying that's why she didn't come..

He needs her more than me ofcourse..

And she can't bring Dev here too.. he is too small to come to a hospital's inpatient ward..

Better she takes care of him only..

Just then Mumma brought lunch for me

She smiled looking towards me "What are you thinking my baby"

I shook my head looking at her "Nothing Mumma"

She smiled and started feeding me "Sahana has gone to take care of Dev"

I smiled "I understand Mumma.. he needs her more than anyone else.. she told me he had been crying yesterday"

She nodded "Mmm see how many people you scared.. from now on think of all this and be careful okay"

I nodded "Okay Okay Mumma.. I will be all the more careful now"

She smiled and fed me the lunch completely

She went to have her lunch with Unnati after feeding me while Yash and Deepak were keeping me company..

Those two were talking something continuously while my mind was still revolving around Sahana

Those teary eyes of hers were still revolving around my brain not ready to leave

Those tears which she had shed for me was making me feel restless.. I don't know why

My heart was feeling restless without seeing her for sometime

This is the first time I'm getting this feeling.. this feeling was causing a discomfort in my heart..

I tried to get down from the bed as I felt the need for fresh air..

Yash and Deepak helped me get down from the bed.. I turned towards the door of the room while they two looked at me

"Where are you going?.. I thought you were going to the restroom"

I shook my head "I feel restless guys.. I need fresh air"

Deepak and Yash looked at eachother "Let us check you.. you should not feel restless at this stage Abhi"

I looked at them "Aree Yash.. Deepak.. nothing like you guys think.. I'm fit and fine.. I just need fresh air.. nothing else.. don't worry guys I'm fine"

They both nodded and helped me walk towards the balcony in the corridor

Even after walking and staying in the fresh air for half an hour the uneasy feeling stayed in my heart

I wanted to see Sahana and Dev.. I wanted to make sure they are fine..

I went back inside the room "Yash.. Deepak my phone"

Deepak looked towards me "Your phone is broken"

I looked towards them "Then one of you give me your phone"

Yash gave me his phone and I dialled Sahana's number

She picked up after 5-6 rings.. probably because it was an unknown number..