Chapter 62

Sahana's POV

Abhi kept looking at me for a few moments with that unreadable expression on his face..

He suddenly pulled me into a bone crushing hug..

"I know you don't want me close to you.. but please stay like this.. I don't want to do anything which I might regret later.. I'm scared of my anger.."

I didn't know what to respond.. I didn't know he had such a side too..

I just held onto him.. he has been there for me so many times.. it's time I be there for him when he needs me..

I kept hugging him and rubbing his back "It's okay Abhi.. I'm here"

This beast of a man was being a baby in my arms right now..

His arms held me close to him.. he had buried his face in the crook of my neck..

His breath on my neck caused a tickling sensation.. I kept caressing his hair running my finger through his soft locks..

His stiff body slowly relaxed as I kept rubbing his back and caressing his hair..

His arms around me also loosened in sometime and he pulled back from..

Suddenly the lack of warmth felt disappointing to me..

I too craved for that warmth of his at this moment..

After everything that I heard from Maa.. I wanted to run to Abhi and hide in his arms and cry my heart out..

But then I remembered how I had rejected him and restrained myself from even thinking of calling him..

But he came to me.. when I needed him the most..

It's like whenever I need him he is always there no matter what no matter where..

His embrace is my safe space..

But today I saw his vulnerable side..

I didn't know that the happy going and fun loving person like Abhi could have such a side to him..

Everyone has their own story!!

He too has his painful past probably..

Life is not easy for anyone right..

Be it a celebrity or a common person for that matter..

Everyone has their own struggles..

Some hide it with their smiles while some show it to the world..

Abhi is the kind of person who hides it behind his smile..

He moved away from me..

"I.. I'm sorry.. it's just I have some history of anger issues.. I didn't want it to come back or do something wrong.. I'm fine now"

He kept looking everywhere but at me.. something was definitely bothering him..

I moved closer to him again and put my hand over his shoulder "Abhi what happened to you"

He kept looking elsewhere "It's nothing you need to worry about Sahana.. where I should I take you.. you don't want to go to the hospital.. do you want to see Dev.. I can take you home"

He was avoiding the topic about his anger issues.. I wanted to know what is it.. but since he doesn't want to speak about it now I will not force him..

I knew I don't want to go to the hospital.. maybe if I go by the night Maa wouldn't be so angry on me..

And I definitely want to meet my Devu right now..