Chapter 56

Abhi's POV

I went to meet Sahana again after the court session..

Maybe she will hear me out..

As soon as I reached the home I went to her room and knocked on it..

She opened the door but as soon as she saw me she slammed the door to my face before I could speak even a word..

I again knocked on the door but she didn't even open it..

I called Aradhana aunty to make Sahana open the door..

She looked at me confused "What happened Abhi why can't you just knock the door why did you call me?"

I looked elsewhere "She is angry on me aunty.. she isn't talking to me.. If you make her open the door then I will talk to her and convince her"

She smiled and nodded "You kids na"

She knocked on Sahana's door but all she got was "I don't want to talk to you.. just leave Abhishek"

"Aree it is me Sahana.. Aaradhana"

I could hear her unlocking the door..

I thanked her and she left smiling..

She opened the door at once hearing Aaradhana aunty..

She was surprised to see me.. she was about to bang it back on my face but I didn't let her close it..

I was quick to hold the door and stop her..

I entered inside the room and closed the door..

I locked it and stood in front of the door so she won't go out of the room..

"Listen to me Sahana please"

She was looking at me with a cold and blank expression..

Her sudden distant and cold behaviour hurt me.. but I covered it up..

She neither nodded nor did she make a move to leave for my request..

So I thought it's good to continue..

I tried to move forward and hold her hand..

She took a step back and withdrew her hand which I was trying to hold..

That act of her rejection seeped through me causing a slash on my heart..

No Abhi!! she is just angry at the moment probably that's why she is behaving like this..

"Sahana.. I love you.. its the truth.. I didn't even realise when I fell in love with you.. I have fallen deeply, madly and irrevocably in love with you.. I won't say that you have to reciprocate my feelings.. I know you are angry that I didn't let you know earlier.. I know I should have told you before I confessed in front of everyone in the court..

But I realised my emotions for you only when I was in the hospital.. after that I couldn't get the right moment to confess it to you Sahana.. it's just you were hurt by Vishwesh.. and I came to know about your panic attack and depression.. I couldn't even imagine how bad it would have been for you.. I understood you are still healing.. so I decided that I would not let you know so soon.. but in the court.."

My fists clenched at the thought of the court incident..

How could they even speak such a thing about Sahana!!

Only I know how I controlled my anger at that moment..

When all I wanted to do was smash his head to the wall..