Chapter 32

Happy Ugadi/Gudi Padwa/Basant Ritu/Chaitra Navratri/Ramadan Kareem ❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The next day, Sahana had a photoshoot at the studio so she had to go but she didn't want to leave Dev at the home as she was worried if Vishwesh would come to see him. She decides to take Dev along with her, he was very excited as soon as he realised his Mumma was dressing him up to take him out "Mama.. tata.. tata", she smiles "Yes yes we are going tata (going out).. Mumma and Devu.. you should be a good boy.. okay?".

She made him wear his favourite Tom and Jerry tshirt and shorts, she also made him wear his squeaky shoes. Once she made him wear it he constantly kept walking around to hear that squeaky sound. She chuckles as jumps down from the bed and keeps walking around the room shouting "Ki.. ki.. ki..", along with the sound his shoes were making. She tries to stop him "Devu.. come here baby.. see Mumma can't walk much.. come here".

While walking to her and falls on his bum slipping, he giggles looking at her and throws his hands in air saying "Duummm". She walks towards him with difficulty and lifts him up "Naughty boy", she hears a knock on the door. She walks slowly towards the door resting most of her weight on her unwounded leg and opens the door. She sees Ganesh outside the door "Ganesh.. come.. I was about to call you..", he looks at her "You are supposed to take rest.. Abhi will kill me if you don't take rest"

She smiles "I'm fine.. he worries too much.. I'll take care if he asks anything okay.. you don't worry", Ganesh shakes his head "You may not remember but he warned all of us not to you even get down the bed.. and here you are wanting to go the studio.. I don't want to die in his hand.. what will Ahalya do without me.. and I definitely don't want to die virgin.. please.. have some mercy.."

She smiles and shakes her head "Such a drama company you are Ganesh.. don't worry.. I'm good.. and I have to go.. we have to prepare everything for the new collection launch". Sahana hops slowly towards the bathroom, Ganesh runs towards her and helps her into the bathroom, he looks at her worried "See you are not even able to walk properly how will you go..", she looks towards him "I'll manage Ganesh.. okay.. don't worry".

She goes to get dressed while Ganesh sits on the bed along with Dev who was playing with his squeaky duck, he thinks what can he do to stop her and an idea pops up. He calls up Abhi and let's him know that Sahana is going to work and she isn't listening to him about resting. Abhi disconnects the call saying he will take care. Sahana comes out after half an hour getting ready in a blue salwar.

She slowly walks towards the cupboard to take out her bag when Ganesh stops her asking what she wants and gets it out for her. Dev jumps into Sahana's lap "Mama tata.. tata.. Ganuuuu.. tata..", she smiles "Yes yes we will go my impatient little baby.. let Mumma book a cab for us..". She was about to book the cab when they hear a knock on the door, Ganesh goes to open the door he sees Abhi standing outside.

Sahana was surprised to see Abhi "Aa.. Abhi what are you doing here", Abhi enters inside shooting glares at her "Where do you think you are going". She looks elsewhere "I have to go to the studio..", he gives her a sharp look "With this wounded foot??". He moves towards her and puts his bag on the bed, he kneels down in front of her and picks up her foot and puts in on his thigh.

She looks at him "What are you doing Abhi", he ignores her and removes the bandage from her foot and takes out cotton and antiseptic solution from his bag. He looks towards Ganesh asking him to bring some water, he cleans her wound and applies ointment on it, after which he ties a fresh bandage on her foot. She tries to get her foot out his hold the whole time but he holds her foot with a tight grip not letting her move it.

After tying the bandage on her foot he stands up, he lifts Dev in his arms and looks towards Sahana "Just be quiet and stay here.. you can inform them that you are not well and the photoshoot can happen once you are fine". She looks at him pouting "Abhiiii.. I will be fine na..", he looks elsewhere trying not to melt looking at her "No.. I can even talk to your boss if you want but you are not going anywhere". Ganesh takes Dev from Abhi's arms "You guys sort this out while I go play with Dev.. byee".

Ganesh walks out of the room along with Dev. As soon as they were left alone both their mind replays the little moment between them that happened last evening.

The moment where they both kept breathing eachother's breath with their foreheads joined, both their eyes closed just feeling eachother's presence. They both were completely lost in the moment, Abhi's hands were still holding her cheek, he rubs her cheek with his thumb. She opens her eyes to look at him only to find him looking at her intently, his shiny jet black eyes keep staring into hers.

His eyes had an emotion to which she wanted to surrender herself, her hands which were holding his collar tightens as his eyes stare into the depth of hers. The overwhelming feeling again brims up her heart as his face inches close to her. Her chest heaves as she breathes heavily due to their proximity, she gulps her saliva as she feels their noses brushing.

She pulls him closer as a whisper leaves out of her lips "Abhi", her one hand moved up to his hair while her other slid down to his chest where she could feel his rapidly beating heart, almost ready to jump out of his chest. His nose brushes her right cheek making her feel a tingling sensation, her heart jumps to her mouth as she feels his soft lips brush against her right cheek. Just as his lips were about to touch her cheek a knock on the door and soft giggling sound of Dev made them both jump apart last evening.

They both were too embarassed to look at eachother after that and now being left alone with eachother their thoughts were going back to that moment where Abhi was about to kiss her. They both look away, both of them turning bright shade of pink. What are you thinking about.. her pink cheeks.. or how much you want to kiss them??.. no I'm not.. you were about to kiss her.. don't think about it again.. be happy she didn't slap you or kick you.. imagine your handsome face with a red hand print or bum with a foot print.. what!!! No no no.. why would I want that..

I should say sorry to her.. I crossed my limit yesterday.. but she didn't push you away instead she pulled you close Abhi.. she touched your heart.. doesn't that say something Abhi. Sahana's heart beat rises at the thought, Why are you beating so fast.. no need to fly so much.. because he is opening you up.. because you are starting to feel for him.. you didn't allow any other man to even touch but him.. you let him so close to you..

You let him kiss you.. almost!!.. you pulled him close to you.. you wanted him to kiss you Sahana.. shut up!!!.. I didn't.. you accept it or not that's the truth Sahana.. no it's not.. I was just lost in the moment.. nothing can happen between me and him.. or anyone.. love makes a person blind.. love doesn't see logic.. I don't want it in my life again.. I will apologise to Abhi and finish this one.. once and for all..

They both turn towards eachother "I'm sorry", they both smile looking elsewhere. Sahana looks at him "Abhi I have to go to the studio.. I'll be fine.. really.. if I'm here I will be thinking when Vishwesh would come and try to take away my Dev.. I don't want those thoughts again.. so it would be better if I'm in the studio.. so let me go Abhi".

He walks closer to her but still stands at a distance "Okay fine Sahana.. I'll drop you.. and when you are done you call me I will come pick you up..". She smiles, he helps her stand "And don't worry about Vishwesh.. I know you can handle him.. if you need me here.. just give me a call.. I will be here.. okay". She nods looking at him "Abhi you do so much for me.. I didn't realise you would become such a good friend for me.. thank you being there with me Abhi".

He smiles and takes her outside "Sahana.. I told you na.. you are my friend.. and as your friend I can do this much for you.. what else are friends for". She smiles looking at him "But still Abhi.. no friend does this much..", he smiles shaking his head. He locks the door and holds her hand again to help her, when she steps down the stairs she slips. His hand goes around her waist to hold her securely "Careful Sahana", she nods and looks away as a blush creeps up her neck.