Chapter 24

Sahana's POV

I entered inside the room to see Vishwesh sitting on the bed already changed into his night clothes.. I was still in the reception gown

The room was completely decorated with Jasmine flowers and roses..

There were rose scented candles placed all around the bed..

I walked close to the bed..

He saw me and patted the place next to him.. I sat down next to him

He held my hand in his "Sahana I promised to give you time even if we get married.. I will Sahana.. don't be so nervous.. go and change.. you are officially mine now Sahana nothing can change that now.. that is more than enough for me"

I felt happy.. all my nervousness dissolved away..

I hugged him at once and kissed his cheek and went to change my clothes

After changing into my night clothes we both slept off being tired.. he pulled me close into his embrace and drifted into sleep..

Days kept passing.. our life was moving ahead happily..

It had been three months since our marriage.. we both had our moments but still he gave me my space..

His parents had arranged for a honeymoon for us.. we were going on our honeymoon today..

I had warmed up to his parents in these three months..

There was one thing that his parents didn't like.. it was me working.. but Vishwesh had told them I will continue to work even after our marriage so they didn't say anything..

Also they wanted me to give them a grandchild soon.. so they were sending us on this honeymoon..

I didn't understand their hurry for a grandchild so soon.. we just got married..

Anyway we didn't go on anywhere after marriage so we were going on this honeymoon

We were going to Munnar and Alleppey for our honeymoon

I was nervous and excited for our honeymoon.. I know he is waiting for me to say a yes to him.. and I will say that to him in this honeymoon of ours.. I want our union to be a beautiful one..

Vishwesh was getting ready while I had packed our bags..

We started for the airport from home..

✨✨✨✨✨

Kerala a beautiful place❤️.. I have always wanted to visit..

Munnar and Alleppey are beautiful and close to nature ❤️..

Our honeymoon was a memorable one.. Vishwesh made me happiest and showered so much love on me❤️..

I saw the most romantic side of him while being in the honeymoon.. Gosh!! I didn't know he was this romantic.. he didn't leave even once chance to romance with me..

Our love blossomed for the better in this honeymoon.. and I felt like it kept growing in all these months..

It has been another 5 months to our marriage..

Vishwesh got an opportunity to go to New York for a project.. he wants to take me along for a year long project

I was not sure about it.. leaving my career here and going there just for a year.. even if I start working there that would just be for a very less time and no one would be ready to give me a job..

I tried to convince him that it's just one year we can be away from eachother.. but he was not ready to listen..

My Hriday was also getting ready to leave for his higher studies.. he has completed his final semester and has applied for many colleges.. he is waiting for the acceptance mail from the colleges.. he would also leave and no one would be around our parents to take care of them.. I wanted to be here for them.. both my parents and Vishwesh's..