Chapter 28

He sees that they both were covered by the huge black curtains and he was too close to her. He moves away from her at once he opens his eyes, What the.. what am I doing.. why am I getting attracted to Sahana.. I shouldn't.. she considers me her friend.. but there is no denying that the minute she is close to you.. you melt like a puddle (his heart urged). His eyes look elsewhere trying to not think about the moment they were close to eachother.

He couldn't deny it that he is helplessly attracted towards this woman in front of him. He felt like she is the woman that his heart has been craving for. His heart had always been in a world of its own everytime she was close to him. Having her close made all his sense go crazy and it was just her who mattered for him.

She moves forward towards him "Abhi.. are you fine.. you look all pink..", she leans up touches his forehead "and your forehead feels hot.. are you not feeling well.. is it because we got wet in the rain yesterday.. why didn't you tell me you are not feeling well". He looked towards her surprised "Umm.. no I.. I'm fine", he stepped back.

She again stepped towards him while he keeps stepping backward to her every forward step till his back hits the wall "Abhi you are burning.. and you are saying that you are fine.. you are a doctor na.. you should know". He keeps trying to look everywhere but her so that she won't know that it's her effect on him "I.. I'm fine Sahana.. I'll.. I'll just be back".

Saying that he runs out of the room, he runs into the next room he finds and closes the door. He walks straight into the bathroom and splashes water onto his face. He looks at his face which was a completely flushed into a shade of pink. He picks up a towel to wipe his face, he goes out of the bathroom and sits down on the bed wiping his face.

Everytime he closes his eyes her pink face which was so close to his flashes in front of him. He could still feel her hand on his chest making his heart beat at the rate of 200 beats per minute. The warmth of her touch on his cheek made him burn more for her. She had gently touched his cheeks and chest but that little touch of hers made his heart to want more of her touch.

The warmth in her touch was making his soul yearn for her. Her fresh lavender fragrance was enough to drive him crazy. All that he described her as to what he wanted to feel for his love he was slowly starting to feel for her. He didn't understand this sudden craving of his heart to be her arms, to be close to her. He didn't understand the burning desire in him to be with her.

He was sitting on the bed holding his head in his hands, every time her face flashed in front of face he could just think of her pink raspberry like chubby cheeks which keeps inviting him to kiss her and have a taste of those plumpy cheeks of hers, what am I doing.. what am I even thinking.. she is my friend.. what the hell is wrong with me!!.. this is completely, utterly wrong to think about your friend Abhi..

According to him his brain was going on the wrong track thinking about being close to her and wanting to kiss her chubby pink cheeks when she is just his friend. He was pulling his hairs to try to get rid of this feeling of attraction towards her. He goes and stands in front of the mirror and points a finger at himself in the mirror "Abhi she is just your friend.. only friend.. nothing else.. understood.. if she comes to what you are thinking then forget about her chubby cheeks you won't even be able to kiss your little champ's squishy softy cheeks".

He nods looking at himself through the mirror "yes Understood", he again points the finger towards himself in the mirror "Now get a grip on yourself and go out but don't see her.. okay!!.. everytime you want to be close to her pinch yourself okay.. pinch yourself hard so you come back to reality". He again nods like an obedient child looking at himself through the mirror "Yes i will".