Chapter 10

It was Devansh's first birthday, Sahana was getting Devansh ready in the dress Abhi had chosen for him. She smiles looking at him "My little baby is growing.. you are one year old.. Awww so big you have become", he keeps looking at her blinking his big button eyes like he understood everything she is saying. She hugs him close to her chest "I love you my baby.. don't grow up so soon..", he puts his little arms around her neck "Mama".

She smiles as she picks him up "Yes baby.. your Mumma will always be there with you.. your Mumma will always protect you till you become ready to face the world all on your own". She hugs keeps hugging him close when Aadhira enters inside her room "Awww so cute", Sahana turns towards her "Hey Aadhu". Aadhira smiles "Hello Saha.. Dev is looking so cute.. great choice of dress by the way", Dev jumps into her arms, she pinches his cheeks lightly "Hello baby".

Sahana smiles "Well it's Abhi's choice.. not mine.. Dev chose this one from all the dresses that Abhi chose". Aadhira looks at her and nods "Abhi does have a great choice.. anyway you get ready.. I'll take care of Dev", Sahana nods "Umm anything you need for Dev you can ask Abhi.. he knows everything..", Aadhira nods and leaves from her room. Aadhira goes near Unnati and Karthik who were helping Abhi in doing the decorations.

Abhi was helping Ganesh tie up the happy birthday banner while Unnati and Karthik were hanging the fairy lights on the trees. Aadhira goes near them eyeing Abhi who was doing everything with an excitement on his face "Karthi.. Unni.. come here na". They both look at her "What is it Aadhu..", Aadhira looks at Abhi and then back at them "Don't you guys see.. he has been spending a lot of time with our little Dev and Sahana".

Karthik looks at her "Yeah I saw.. he keeps talking about Dev.. something is going on", Unnati looks at them "Yeah even Yash told me..". Aadhira nods "Let's talk to him.. I want to know what's going on in his mind.. what is he thinking about Sahana and Dev..", Karthik looks at her "Aadhu don't you think it's too early.. I mean he has known them only for a couple of weeks that's all.. At this point I think they are just friends.. and he is completely attached to Dev.. let him be.. he will come tell us if there is anything".

Aadhira looks at Karthik "Okay fine.. I won't ask anything now..", Karthik smiles "Princess it's Abhi we are talking about.. if there is anything he would first tell us.. so don't worry". She shakes her head "No Karthi it's not that I'm worried.. it's just I don't want him to get hurt or Sahana to get hurt", Karthik nods "Nothing will happen princess don't worry". Unnati looks at Abhi, he was now setting up the Tom and Jerry cut outs "Let's see what Destiny has in store of our Abhi.. I'm sure it won't disappoint him.. it will definitely fill him with the love he has always searched for", Aadhira nods and Karthik just smiles.

Aadhira was playing with Dev showing him around the decorations "Dev do you like your birthday party decorations", he keeps clapping his hands excitedly looking at all the colourful decorations. Aadhira takes him near the Tom and Jerry cutout he hugs Jerry's cutout and looks at Aadhira "J.. J", she smiles "Yes baby it's Jerry.. you like Jerry right". Dev spots Abhi nearby and starts calling him "Avi.. Avi..", Aadhira smiles "Ohh you want to go to Abhi.. let me take you".

She takes Dev to Abhi, Abhi smiles seeing Dev who jumps into his arms "Hello my birthday baby.. are you excited". Dev keeps jumping in Abhi's arms "Avi..", he smiles looking at Dev's excitement "I understand little man". Aadhira looks at Abhi "You both are very much attached to each other haan", Abhi smiles looking at Dev who was leaning his head on his shoulder and caresses his hair "Yeah.. he has become an important part of my life..".

Aadhira smiles "I can see that Abhi", he smiles "You know something Aadhira.. You know I was searching for someone.. but after meeting Dev and spending time with him.. I don't think I want to search for that someone anymore..". Aadhira looks at him "Is it because of Dev or Sahana", Abhi keeps looking ahead without answering her, his eyes not even wavering for a second. Aadhira looks ahead trying to see what he was looking at, she spots Sahana coming out dressed in a simple baby pink saree, she smiles looking at Abhi, Well Abhi looks like you found your woman..