Chapter 14

Sahana's POV

My breath got stuck in my throat the moment he repeated what I had said just a few minutes ago..

The food that was sliding down my throat started choking me and I started coughing

He took out his bottle of water and gave it to me.. I quickly gulped it down trying to get myself to not choke and start breathing again..

I need to leave.. he was not supposed to hear that.. Shit Shit Shit!!

Yes I like him and whatever I said about him was true but admitting to my friends was different and to him is different..

Those two idiots.. I'm going to kill them for sure.. they had to leave me at this point and go to the library..

How do I escape this conversation.. I cannot keep drinking water forever.. my bladder would burst..

I got an idea.. I placed the water bottle back on the table and looked at my watch "Oh no.. I was supposed to meet the Photography club members 5 minutes ago.. I completely forgot.. I'll go now Senior.. I'll see you later.."

He kept looking at me smiling as I packed my bag and ran off..

He probably understood that I'm trying to avoid the topic..

I ran off to my class only to realise that I had practicals for the rest of the day and he would be there in the lab

What do I do now!! Uhhh I should have looked around before opening my mouth.. Shit!!! Why do I even open my mouth..

I was trying to think of a way to escape from him when the two idiots that I call my friends entered the classroom.. I just wanted to punch both of them for leaving me alone with him like that..

I dragged them along to a secluded corner of the class "You idiots how dare you leave me alone like that.. he heard everything I said.. now what do I do.. I'm so dead.. he will definitely know I like him.. Goshh!! All this is your fault.. idiots.. should have kept your and my mouth shut.."

They both were smiling.. I just wanted to wipe of that smile from their faces.. bloody idiots they put in trouble and the audacity of them to smile at this situation..

I smacked their heads to stop them from smiling "Idiots stop smiling.. because of you only I'm in this situation"

Harika placed her hand on my shoulder "Saha what if he likes you back.. for me it looks like that.. else he would have made it clear that he isn't interested in you the minute he heard you"

I was looking at her as if she had grown horns all of a sudden.. she is definitely delusional and crazy.. I'm 1000 percent sure..

Anuj was nodding his head hearing Harika's words and I was left wondering if I need to admit both my friends in an asylum.. oh no both my friends have gone crazy.. they need to have themselves checked..

Just when I was about to say something everyone were leaving the class indicating it's already time for lab..

Those two idiots dragged me to the lab.. with no other go I took out my lab notebook and entered inside the lab..

I saw him smile at me once I entered the lab.. that is definitely a teasing smile for sure.. I couldn't help but wonder if what my friends said was true seeing that smile on his face..

Suddenly I felt shy in his presence.. I felt like I couldn't look him in the eye while I could feel his eyes were constantly lingering on me when I was trying to concentrate on what the staff was explaining to us about the experiment we were going to perform today..