Chapter 65

Sahana's POV

The court proceedings started..

KP and Vishwesh were present..

I didn't see them outside the court.. if they were present Vishwesh would have created a scene for sure..

I looked back at Abhi.. he looked like he was in deep thoughts..

Something was bothering him.. but what is it..

Well to find that out I need to wait!!

The judge asked KP to put forward any witnesses or evidences he has to show that Vishwesh was worth of getting the custody of Dev..

"Well your honor I do have some witnesses and evidences to present.."

Sherlyn rolled her eyes looking at KP and whispered to me..

"Why doesn't he just give up when he knows that man is wrong??"

I placed my hand over hers "Patience Sheri.. let's see what he has.."

KP had started his argument..

"Your honor my client Mr.Vishwesh Kumar is very much worthy of getting the custody of his son.. I will show that to you with these witnesses.. I would like to call upon my first witness Ganesh.."

I was shocked!! So were Sherlyn and Abhi!!

Ganesh.. was going to give a statement against me??

But he would never..

I saw him coming inside.. he blinked his eyes assuring me that he would never do anything against me..

I kept looking at Ganesh as he stood in front of the witness box..

I was still trying to understand how and why did Ganesh end up here.. why didn't he tell me anything..

"Mr.Ganesh who are you to Ms.Sahana.."

"She is a sister to me.. she is like my elder sister.. I'm like her younger brother.."

"Where do you stay Mr.Ganesh"

"I stay at Lakshmi home.."

"Does Ms.Sahana also stay there?"

"Yes Sahana Akka also stays there with us.. it is a place which is open for all.. whoever needs shelter can come there.. we accept everyone whole heartedly.."

Why is he asking such questions.. I was confused.. these questions will lead to nowhere..

"So has Mr... Sorry Dr.Abhisehk ever come to visit Ms.Sahana and Devansh there?"

"Yes Abhi comes on daily basis to Lakshmi home to visit Devansh after his duty is over.. they have a special bond you see.. something that not all can form.. even if they are the father.."

He glared at Vishwesh..

"Well I want to know if Ms.Sahana has ever been uncomfortable around Dr.Abhisekh"

What the hell!!

Why are they still on this!!

Why are they so much obsessed on maligning our names!!

"No she has not!! Because he has not done anything to make her uncomfortable.."

"Interesting.. So has my client Mr.Vishwesh visited them at your home.."

"Yes because of the court's order.."

"Was that the only time?"

"No.. that was not the only time.. he had already visited and created a ruckus outside the home on Devansh's first birthday.."