Chapter 46

Abhi's POV

Dev pulled me towards the couch where Mumma and Sahana were seated..

He made me sit next to his Mumma and climbed onto my lap and sat down between us..

He held her hand with his one hand and mine with his other and was blabbering something in baby gibberish..

Mumma and Bhavani were smiling looking at him.. yeah our little one would be a good matchmaker..

Sahana kept switching her eyes.. looking at him and me..

I felt like there was something she was not letting me in on..

Something was bothering her..

Something was troubling her a lot..

Her eyes held a lot of doubts..

I wanted to know what it was.. but the way this stubborn woman is avoiding meeting my eyes I knew she wouldn't tell me..

The sudden silence in the room was screaming tension.. Mumma and Bhavani understood it..

Bhavani looked towards Mumma "Aunty I feel like having something sour.. can you come help me"

Sahana looked towards Bhavani.. her eyes trying to communicate something to Bhavani.. probably asking her not to go or not to leave her alone with me..

But why.. did I do anything wrong that she doesn't want to be alone in my presence..

Bhavani shook her head looking at Sahana.. seeing which she quickly stood up and responded to Bhavani saying "Aunty would be tired Bhava.. I'll help you.. come.. I think there is raw mango.. let me make you aam panna.."

Bhavani was about to answer when Mumma interrupted "It's Okay.. I have a special recipe.. I'll make it for her.. you be here.. its no problem kanna (Child)"

We both were alone once they left.. ofcourse our little champ was there saying something only he understands..

She kept looking here and there.. she was looking everywhere except at me..

I couldn't take this silence anymore..

"Sahana what happened?"

She kept looking elsewhere "Nothing"

Ofcourse she won't say it out loud till I force it out of her..

"Sahana look at me first and then say that its nothing"

She didn't even turn to look at me..

She knows she won't be able to lie looking me in the eye.. her eyes won't be able to hide anything from me..

I took out Mumma's phone which I had in my pocket..

If she wasn't going to talk on her own.. I know how to make her talk..

I turned towards Dev "Devu you want to see Minions"

He nodded his head vigorously "Ninons.. Gluu.. Gluu (Gru.. Gru)"

I smiled and switched on the video and kept the phone in front of him.. he was so excited🤭.. probably his minion hater mumma didn't let him watch..

He let go of our hands and got busy in watching and cheering for the minions and Gru..

He was too engrossed in it.. I held Sahana's hand and pulled her up making her stand..

She was not ready to move even an inch from the place but I had to take her to the other side.. we cannot disturb Dev.. that's why I played the video for him..