Epilogue

2 years later..

Abhi's POV

What the hell is this bright light!!

Let me sleep!!

I pulled the blanket over my head and tried to stop the bright light from falling on my face..

Even after pulling the blanket over myself I could still feel the bright light..

My sleep has been broken.. I looked to my side to see my wife sleeping peacefully..

She didn't let me sleep properly last night..

She had a weird craving to have biriyani last night.. we made it in the midnight and she was devouring it like she has been starved for days..

Now she is sleeping peacefully while here I'm not able to sleep..

If I don't get to sleep my dear dear wifey also doesn't get to sleep..

I turned her towards me and left a soft kiss on her cheek..

She didn't even stir.. how can she sleep peacefully giving me a sleepless night..

I kissed her nose.. still no response..

I know the right person to disturb her..

I went out of the room to wake up our little one..

I went inside his room and found him stirring in his sleep..

I went near his bed and pulled him into my chest..

Our little one has grown so much.. he is 5 already.. felt like I met him just yesterday but now he is all grown up..

He adjusted himself comfortably on my chest "Good morning my little champ"

"Good morning Abhi"

I smiled and hugged him close "Did you sleep well Devu"

He lifted his head up and snuggled up closer into my neck "Yes dadda"

I caressed his hair "Do you want to go and wake your Mumma up"

He again lifted his head and looked at me "Do we get into trouble if we do"

I just chuckled "You know the answer little champ"

He too laughed "Let's go then"

I lifted him in my arms and we made our way back our room..

She was still sleeping like a log.. there was so much sunlight coming inside the room I was really wondering how my wife is still sleeping..

I let Dev get on the bed.. he went near Sahana and lied down next to her.. I too climbed on the bed next to him..

Dev started calling her "Mumma.. Mumma"

She stirred lightly "Go disturb your dadda baby"

I chuckled and Dev climbed on her and sat on her stomach "Mumma wakey wakey"

She responded to him in a sleepy husky voice "Mumma is tired Devu.. let Mumma sleep.. go disturb your dadda"

I sat up and moved closer to them and nudge Sahana "Excuse me.. will I not be tired"

"Shoooo.. go away.. I want to sleep", she shooed both of us away..

Dev moved into my lap.. we both looked at each other and started thinking what is wrong with her..

We decided to let her sleep and went to Devu's room..