Chapter 11

All the shocked and surprised reactions were replaced by smiles. Everyone smile looking at the person in front of them, it was someone dressed like Tom and soon a person dressed as Jerry followed Tom. Devansh giggles and claps looking them sitting on the ground "T... J... Yayy", he starts blabbering something in baby gibberish, Abhi lifts him in his arms.

The person wearing Jerry suit removes the face mask, it was Ganesh "Hello", everyone chuckle looking at him. Aadhira and Sahana go near him, Aadhira chuckles looking at him "So apt for you Ganu.. who is this Tom". The person wearing the Tom suit removes the face mask, it was his girlfriend, Sahana looks at Ganesh with a teasing smile "Ahem Ahem.. very apt.. so she is Tom and you are Jerry.. Good good.. Hi Ahalya".

Ahalya smiles "Hi Akka.. Hello everyone..", Dev was jumping in Abhi arms, he was really excited seeing his favourite Tom and Jerry. He wanted to go to them, Abhi takes him near Ganesh and Ahalya. Ganesh takes Dev into his arms "Hello Devu.. you like Jerry na..", Ahalya glares at Ganesh "He likes Tom right baby.. come to Ahalya aunty".

Ganesh looks towards her "He likes Jerry", Ahalya looks at him "No he likes Tom", "He likes Jerry", "He likes Tom", "Jerry", "Tom". Dev keeps shifting looking between Ganesh and Ahalya as they keep arguing. Aadhira shakes her head looking at the two of them "Kids.. Kids..", They both look at her "We are not kids Aadhu Akka", everyone chuckles, Sahana looks at them smiling "Well you both are fighting like kids.. so you both are kids".

Dev reaches to get the Jerry face mask in Ganesh's hand, everyone chuckles looking at Dev. Sahana looks at Ganesh and Ahalya "Seems like he likes Jerry more than Tom", Ahalya looks towards Ganesh "I told you na I will be Jerry.. you.. you only didn't agree.. see na he likes Jerry more.. you knew na". Ganesh looks at her like a little kid getting scolded by their teacher "I told you to be Jerry na Ahalya first.. then I thought he will like Tom more and told you to be Tom".

Everyone chuckles looking at Ganesh's face "No wonder she is Tom and he is Jerry.. Jerry does all the mischief and Tom gets caught and suffers in the end..". Ahalya glares at Ganesh and takes Dev into her arms "Hello birthday baby..", Dev giggles seeing her tries to get her mask. She smiles looking at him "You want me to put on the mask.. okay baby.. anything for you.. don't go to him okay.. he is a bad Jerry".

She puts on her mask glaring at Ganesh while she smiles looking at others, Ganesh too puts on his mask, Sahana smiles "Such cute Tom and Jerry we got.. don't worry he likes both.. you both don't fight.. you are our cuties na". They both smile inside their costume and hold hands, Ahalya looks towards Ganesh "It's our usual.. you know that.. we fight.. quarrel.. but then in the end of the day it's him that I love.. that won't change".

Everyone smiles "Awww.. so cute you guys", Dev keeps trying to pull off the mask giggling looking at the Tom and Jerry in front of him. Sahana smiles looking at Dev "Let's go cut his cake", Ahalya let's Sahana hold Dev and they take everyone to the place where the cake was setup. Aadhira and Arjun had made a choco truffle cake with vanilla cream frosting with Tom and Jerry's picture on top of the cake with a happy birthday cake topper.

 Aadhira and Arjun had made a choco truffle cake with vanilla cream frosting with Tom and Jerry's picture on top of the cake with a happy birthday cake topper