Chapter 39

Abhi's POV

Goshh!! What the hell!!

Why does it feel like someone is using a hammer on my head!!

Ughhh!! I want to be under the shower with water running over my head!!

Now I need to open my eyes.. how do I do that now..

Oh no I forgot to how to open my eyes..

Did I hit my head so hard that I forgot how to do all the daily activities..

"Aunty.. I will be here with him.. you go home and get refreshed and have your tablets.. please"

Her voice.. Sahana.. she is here..

She came.. she will be here with me..

"But Sahana.. Dev.."

"Don't worry Aunty.. He will be fine.. he has Arundhati aunty and Bhava are there to take care of him.. but when he wakes up and sees his Mumma ill he will not be able to take it.. so please aunty.. I will take care of him.. I will send Ganesh home with you.. he will be there with you if you need anything"

Mumma.. What happened to her..

Come on.. open you stupid eyes..

Here I am trying hard to open them yet they don't listen to me..

"Okay.. fine.. I will rest for sometime and come back.."

"Good.. and don't worry I will take care of Abhi.."

Mumma.. take rest.. yes.. I'm fine.. just that I'm not able to open my eyes and my throat feels parched..

I felt someone holding my hand..

That soft touch.. Sahana.. she is holding my hand..

She didn't even want to see me.. now she is here with me holding my hand..

Do you trust me Sahana?

"I'm sorry Abhi.. I should have heard you out completely.. My heart knew you wouldn't ever betray me or disrespect me.. My heart knows you Abhi.. My heart trust you.. yet my brain doesn't want to be fooled yet again.. I need to make my brain understand what my heart already knows.."

Your heart trusts me Sahana.. that is more than enough for me..

"Speaking to Bhava that night cleared my mind.. she is right not every man will betray me.. especially you will not.. her Avi didn't leave her to suffer alone even after not being here.. he made sure to communicate about her to his parents by one way or other.. just like that I have understood that you won't break my trust.. you were right Abhi the moon and stars do guide us.."

I wanted to hug her at the moment..

I felt her soft lips on the back of my hand..

Gosh!! How much I wanted to hold her hand now at this moment..

I moved my fingers and circled them around her hand..

Come on eyes.. open.. don't you want to see her..

Finally my eyes coordinated with me and opened up..

There she was.. her eyes were welled up seeing me..

"Abhi you are awake.. wait I will go call the doctor.. just stay awake.. I'll be back in 2 minutes.."

She ran out the room to bring the doctor..

Really doctor.. doesn't she see me.. I'm a doctor na.. did she forget🤨

You are the one who forgot.. you launched the car into the divider remember..