Chapter 21

Sahana's POV

I knew what Hriday was trying to do when he told me he had organised for a trip.. but mom and dad they wouldn't be happy was my first thought..

I wanted them to trust me but they were not ready to..

It made me think is loving someone such a big crime.. that they were literally trying to house arrest me..

Truth to be told I need that trip as Hriday told.. to refresh myself.. It felt like I had lost myself after what mom and dad had spoke..

I needed my time away from everyone.. my parents.. Vishwesh.. and I needed time for myself..

My Hriday understands me more than anyone else..

This is why I say he is my heart.. he always knows what I need.. what my heart needs..

After lunch we spent the evening going to a church and then another beach

We were back in our room at night.. we both changed into our night suits and got ready for bed..

We both were sitting in our room's balcony looking at the moon

Hriday looks towards me "Doll why do you go silent in front of mom and dad.. they speak wrong about you doll.. it's not right.. you need to speak against their wrong thinking"

I look elsewhere "I don't know Hridu.. it's mom and dad.. I.. I can't.. to them.. I don't know Hridu"

He kept looking at me "Had it been someone else you would have spoke up na.. then why not them.. wrong is wrong doll doesn't matter even if they are our parents"

I knew he is right but I respect my parents too much to disrespect them..

I kept looking at the moon not knowing what to answer him..

He moved closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder "Doll this is not disrespecting them.. you are correcting them.. their thinking is wrong.. even children can correct their parents if they are wrong.. parents too can make mistakes doll.. don't think so much.. you are my strong doll.. and correcting them now is important else there will come a time when you would want to but the it would be too late for them to understand"

I laid my head on his shoulder "I will do it Hridu.. I will stand up for myself.. even if it is against our parents.."

He forwarded his hand "Promise"

I smiled and kept my hand on his "Promise"

I could feel his smile through his lips touching my forehead "I love you doll"

I smiled "I love you Hridu"

He definitely was elder brother or sister or father or mother in our previous life.. no wonder he takes care me like a parent or like he is my elder to me..

Sometime after admiring the moon we went back inside the room. He jumped onto the bed like a little kid and was laying on the bed spreading his arms leaving me no space.

With him taking care of me like a parent, I, at times forget that he is younger than me and a complete baby at times.

When I become a mother, I definitely want a baby like him. He was so cute when he was little, now he prefers handsome and hot than cute but still he is the cutest.

When he was little, he was so chubby, so active at all times running around the house, babbling something at all times, there was no off button to his energy except at nights when he would sleep holding my hand.

He has always been my biggest support system..

When I turned of age our parents stopped us from sleeping together and separated him from me..