Chapter 54

Abhi's POV

I couldn't believe that's how deep her fear and trauma was that she was scared to even be in his presence..

Now she stands strong in front of him..

I can only imagine how hard it would have been for her..

How much courage it would have taken her to overcome this..

My woman is so courageous..

After all this if he thinks he can push her back to that condition no way am I letting that happen ever..

Our little one is her strength.. I also want to be her strength not the reason of her fear..

My love should not become the reason for her fear I need to keep that in my mind..

I looked at Sherlyn "Thank you Sherlyn.. for letting me know all this.. you were there when she needed someone's support the most.. you are a great friend to Sahana.."

She smiled "It wasn't because of any sympathy Abhi.. I genuinely wanted to be her friend.. and you said you love her.. so you should know what she has gone through.."

I thanked her and left from her office..

I went back home where Yash, Unnati and Deepak were waiting for me hogging Mumma's special and famous macarons which she made for me as they were my favourite..

Idiots!! they were hogging all my food..

I looked at Mumma who was smiling and talking to those monkeys "Mumma what is this.. why are you feeding these monkeys my favourite macarons which you made for me.."

I created space for myself between Yash and Unnati..

Yash glared at me "Can't you sit somewhere else.. do you have to come and sit in between me and my darling.."

Deepak, Mumma and Unnati chuckled..

I looked at him "You literally roam around her like a bee roaming around a flower.. and still if I separate you both for a few minutes"

He turned his face away from mine "As if you don't roam around Sahana like a buzzing bee"

I put my arm around his neck pulling him closer trying to strangle this monkey..

He was acting as if I strangled him..

"Why are you strangling him.. he is saying the truth only na.."

It was Unnati.. Ofcourse the dinosaur roars when I do something to Yash..

"Still I will do this.. Idiot"

"He is trying to kill me darling.. just know that I love you"

Godd!! So much drama!! This one has become a drama company being with Unnati..

I let him go after a couple of minutes when everyone was chuckling..

"Okay okay stop fighting and eat your macarons"

I got busy in stuffing them in my mouth..

"Mumma did you keep some for Sahana and Dev"

She smiled while those three monkeys were looking at me with a teasing look "Ahemmm Ahemmm.. Yeah yeah.. special for Dev and Sahana.. fine fine.."

"Children it's obvious na afterall he loves her"

Mumma broke the bomb to them before I could..

"Whattttttt"

"Reallyyy"

"Whennnn"