Chapter 77

Sahana's POV

I was completely wrapped up in his arms..

The man whom I love.. I love him with my heart and soul..

I told him that I love him.. I expressed my emotions to him..

This felt like a dream for me..

But this is reality.. Our reality..

"Abhi I.."

"Shhh.. don't say anything Sahana.. this moment is too precious for me.. don't break it.. don't say it is a mistake.. I won't be able to take it"

I pulled out of the hug and looked down "I'm sorry Abhi for the way I spoke that day.. I couldn't think of any other way.. that moment between us earlier is also precious for me.. it was not a mistake Abhi.. any moment between us can never be a mistake"

He looked at me "But you thought calling that moment of union between us as a mistake would solve the problem.. asking if I wanted to sleep with you would solve the problem.."

He looked angry at that moment..

I looked elsewhere "Abhi I.."

He held my chin and made me look at him, his jet black eyes boring into "Look at me and speak Sahana.. I was angry at first when I came to know that you didn't share with me about Vishwesh blackmailing you.. but I realised that I would have done the same if it was reversed.. I wouldn't have been able to put you in danger by letting you know.. but you calling our moment as a mistake.. whatever happened between us a mistake.. that was what I couldn't take Sahana.. that was the sole reason why I was angry.. how could you call that precious moment between us as a mistake.."

I kept looking at him but didn't say anything..

He too kept boring his eyes into mine "Tell me Sahana.. you wanted to talk right.. why did you kiss me and make a mis..."

He was going to call it a mistake.. I placed my hand over his mouth stopping him from talking..

"Shut up Abhi.. don't say a word more.. you don't know how much my heart ached when I said that.. I didn't know what else to do or say to make you hate me.. keep you away from me till everything is sorted.. I was helpless at that moment.. you don't know how happy I was when I got to know that you were going to propose to me.. but Vishwesh ruined everything for me Abhi"

I looked at him angrily and pulled him by his collar..

"Don't you dare call that a mistake.. you don't know Abhi how much it ached me after talking to you like that.. I felt like someone could better kill me than make me do this.. when you ignored me I felt like someone had poured hot coal over my heart.. I felt like whenever I try to be happy something or the other ruins my happiness .. I thought maybe happiness and love are not meant for me.. I thought I'm just unlucky in love.. but I couldn't give up on you Abhi..

It took me so much to convince myself that I can pacify you.. I thought you would end up hating me after everything I spoke.. and I don't blame you.. anyone would have.. At that moment when you confessed your feelings all I wanted to do was get wrapped up in your arms and stay there.. I wanted to run into your arms and tell you that I love you.. I cannot live without you.. I want spend the rest of my life with you.. I want you to be Devu's Dadda.. there was so much I wanted tell you Abhi but I couldn't.."

My eyes had welled up.. he held my face and made me look at him..

He kept looking at me wiping the tears that had flowed down my cheeks..

"I'm all yours tonight.. I will hear out everything you want to say.. you can pour out everything inside of you sweetheart.. I will be listening.. right now I had promised our little champ that I would spend time with him.. so stop these tears flowing from your beautiful eyes.. and let's go to our little champ or he might get angry and scold both of us.."