Chapter 3

Abhi forwards his hand to her "Hello", she smiles and shakes his hand "Hello.. I'm Sahana..". He kneels down to look at Dev who was looking at him confused blinking his big button eyes "Hello little man.. and what is your name". She smiles "Devansh.. my son", he looks at her surprised but again looks towards Devansh shaking away his thoughts.

He forwards his hand to Devansh, who looks up at his Mom asking permission if he could play with him. She smiles and kneels down to his level "Devu shake hands with uncle", he looks at her shocked "Uncle.. I'm not uncle okay.. please.. I'm not even married yaar.. don't make me uncle so soon". She laughs looking at him, he looks towards her, she looked pretty while laughing.

He couldn't help but admire her, he keeps smiling looking at her. Whenever he finds a girl pretty he would compliment and let her know that she looks pretty but with her he just didn't know how to, one factor was that Devansh is her son and her husband could be around, he didn't want anyone to break his limbs but the other part was he just didn't know how to, he felt like he fell short of words with her even though he wanted keep admiring her while she laughs.

She stops once her brain registers that he is staring, she looks elsewhere. Abhi clears his throat looking away, Devansh turns to Sahana asking her to feed him "Mama Ahhh", she smiles looking at him and feeds a spoonful. Abhi smiles looking at them and turns to Sahana "Umm Sahana.. I actually came to check up on Bhavani.. can you show me where she is". Sahana nods and picks up Dev in her arms but he wanted to play still so he starts crying as soon as she picks him up.

Sahana tries to coo him and stop him from crying "Baby.. Devu.. you can play later.. Devu". Abhi looks at Sahana "May I", Sahana was surprised but nods, Abhi forwards his arms towards Dev. He moves into Abhi's arms thinking he will let him play, Abhi smiles looking at him and hands over a small chocolate bar to him. Dev giggles looking at the chocolate, she smiles looking at her giggling son.

She keeps feeding him while they walk towards Bhavani's room. Sahana looks at Abhi as he keeps making funny faces to make Dev smile. Sahana smiles, she looks at Abhi "Umm can I ask you one favour", Abhi looks at her and nods, she looks elsewhere "Just don't ask Bhava anything about her boyfriend.. he is no more.. it would just hurt her.. and she doesn't understand the reality.. she thinks he would have spoke to his family about her if this accident didn't happen..".

Abhi looks at her "And you don't think he would have", she shakes her head "No he wouldn't have.. as far as I have seen.. men only know to run away from such responsibilities..". Abhi was about to reply to her but they had reached Bhavani's room "This is Bhava's room", Abhi moves inside and puts on a smile looking at Bhavani giving Dev back to Sahana. He wanted to talk to her and know why she was thinking like that.

Abhi sits next Bhavani "Hello beautiful", Bhavani smiles "Hello Doctor". Abhi keeps talking to her while doing her check up to know her state of mind. She answers to all his questions smiling, he flirts with her at times and looks towards Sahana who keeps rolling her eyes everytime he says some pickup lines.

Once he completes his check up, he smiles looking at her "Well Ms.beautiful.. I think you are doing just fine.. I have taken your samples for blood test.. I will come see you once your reports are here.. till then have these vitamins.. and eat nutritious food darling.. you will be fine..". She smiles "Okay Doctor..", he smiles "You can call me Abhishek or Abhi.. beautiful", she nods blushing a little.

He bids a goodbye to her and moves out "Sahana can we talk", she nods thinking he is going to say something about Bhavani. Before he starts to say something, she glares at him "What were you doing there.. Do you flirt with all your patients.. do you know that's so unprofessional.. what do you think of yourself". Abhi rolls his eyes looking at her "Stop Stop Stop.. I don't flirt with all my patients.. you told me what happened to her.. I was just doing all this to see what her state of mind is.. why would I flirt with all my patients..".

She hits her head "I'm sorry.. I.. I didn't think that way.. Sorry". He nods "She is fine.. just keep her happy like this.. It is about you I wanted to talk..", she looks at him surprised "Me.. what about me". He looks at her "Why do you think all men try to run away from such responsibilities..", she smiles a littl and looks elsewhere "Yes because that's the truth.. I have seen it.. first run away from the responsibility then try to claim that they have been perfect..".

He holds her by her shoulder "Look Sahana just because you saw some men running away from their responsibilities you cannot term everyone.. you cannot judge everyone based on the few you saw..". She removes his hands from her shoulder "It's the truth Doctor.. you may not accept it.. but that's what happens..", he smile a little looking at her "No Sahana.. not everyone is like that.. don't think like that.. probably you were hurt in such a way that you think this.. maybe one day I'll be able to change your mind".

She smiles "I don't think so it's possible Doctor.. anyway thanks for thinking about me.. but I'm fine.. fine on my own". He shakes his head "I don't know why you feel that.. but I will change your mind Sahana.. it's a promise". She just smiles "Good luck with that Doctor", she moves inside the room to take Dev in her arms "Let's clean you up Devu". He stops her "You can call me Abhishek.. or Abhi..", she smiles "Okay.. Abhishek".

He smiles and bids her a goodbye, he looks at Devansh and ruffles his little hair and tummy "Bye little champ", Devansh giggles looking at Abhi and tries to jump into his arms. Abhi takes him into his arms smiling "Awww.. you like me already haan champ.. you know what I like you too..". Sahana smiles looking at them "You know he hasn't gotten used to anyone this easily.. you are the first".

Abhi rolls his collar with his one free hand "Ofcourse.. Abhi is irresistible.. for girls and kids too.. everyone loves me..". Sahana rolls her eyes at him "Self obsessed much..", Dev keeps trying to take Abhi's shades from his pocket looking at it shining in the sun. Abhi chuckles "Nah.. not self obsessed.. that's called self love". Abhi takes the shades from his pocket and puts it on and looks at Dev "Am I looking more handsome champ..".

Dev keeps giggling and clapping his hands looking at Abhi, Sahana hits her head looking at him, Abhi grins "Thank you champ.. I know I'm always handsome". Sahana shakes her head rolling her eyes again at his actions, Abhi looks at Sahana and acts as if he is whispering in Dev's ears "I think your Mumma is jealous champ.. because you started to like me within one day of me visiting you.. and she isn't also handsome like me na..".

Sahana looks at him and starts laughing "Oh god Abhi.. You are funny.. you think I'm jealous of you.. oh please.. I'll not be jealous of you.. he is my son Doctor.. he will always love me more". Abhi smiles looking at her laugh, she looks beautiful when she smiles.. what are you thinking Abhi.. shut up!!.. but I cannot deny that she looks pretty when she smiles..

There is some kind of pain in her.. someone has broken her heart.. that's why she thinks that all men run away from responsibilities.. I want to change her perspective.. show her that all men are not like that.. she cannot judge everyone based on a few people she saw. He looks at Devansh who was giggling and clapping his hands seeing his mumma laughing, he is the cutest kid I have ever seen.

Sahana control her laughter and looks at Abhi "Okay Abhishek.. I think you would need to go to your clinic or hospital.. you would have patients to check..". Abhi nods and let's Dev go to his mom, Sahana was about to turn to leave when Abhi calls her again "Sahana". She looks at him "Yes", he looks at Dev and then at Sahana "Do you mind if I visit Devansh again.. I don't know why but I feel attached to him..

And moreover nobody is there at home waiting for me.. do you mind if I come spend with this cutie..", he smiles and lightly pinches Dev's cheek. Sahana looks at him and goes into thinking, umm should I let him.. he is obviously not harmful.. he moreover makes my Devu smile.. Dev also has not got comfortable with anyone so fast.. this is actually new.. maybe Devu will also be happy spending time with him.

Sahana comes out of her thoughts and looks at him "No problem Abhishek.. you can come and spend time with Dev.. I don't mind.. moreover you are Aadhira's friend so I think I can trust you with my son". Abhi gives her a bright smile "Thank you Sahana.. well I'll get going then.. I'll be back in the evening..", she nods giving him a small smile. She looks at Dev chuckling "Devu say bye to uncle", Abhi glares at her "No uncle please.. I feel older than I actually am". Sahana chuckles while Abhi waves to Dev and leaves from there.