Chapter 1

Three men were sitting at a club at the bar counter sipping their mocktails. One of them orders again "One more Melon Mojito please", while the other two roll their eyes at him "Abhi.. stop.. this is your 4th glass". Abhi rolls his eyes at them "Guys guys what's the problem.. its just a mocktail.. doesn't matter.. and moreover its not like I have anyone to be afraid of at home.. there are no dragons like Aadhira or atom bombs like Unnati at my home.. like you both have.. Dr.Yash and Dr.Karthik".

His friends Yash and Karthik shake their heads looking at him "That's why we are telling you.. why don't you get married.. We could ask Unnati or Aadhira or even Akshara to set you up". Abhi puts his drink down and looks at them "Nope.. I have seen your wife's.. no offense.. they both are just too dangerous for me.. so is Akshara.. I'm sure their friends are equally dangerous.. so let me find my one on my own".

Karthik chuckles "You flirt with so many girls Abhi.. didn't you ever feel anything for anyone..", Yash laughs "I remember someone saying I need to look handsome while going to the hospital.. what if one of my patients falls in love with me". Abhi laughs thinking of his own words "Hey it might happen Yash.. don't be so sure.. and Karthik flirting is good for health dude.. you both never tried it.. so you both don't know..

But the girl I will fall in love with will definitely make my heart skip a beat like your girls make you feel.. and I'm sure I'll not flirt with her.. atleast at first sight.. not until I'm sure of my feelings..". They both smile looking at him "Okay Mr.Love guru.. we will remember this.. now this is the last glass of that mojito you are drinking.. you may not have a wife waiting for you at home but you have us.. who are not scared to beat you black and blue if you keep drinking this and skip your meal..".

Abhi chuckles "Okay Okay fine my protective girlfriends.. I'll not tell your wife's that you both love me more than them". Yash and Abhi hit their forehead, Karthik looks at him "Yuck Abhi.. I'm straight.. please.. and I love my fairy princess very much", Yash too looks at him "And I love my Atom bomb very much.. she will kill me if she comes to know that you even spoke like this".

Abhi laughs looking at both his friends "My god!! guys it was a joke..". Yash and Karthik shake their head looking at him and smack his head "Now let's go.. it's getting late.. Aadhu would be waiting.. let's go". Yash looks at Karthik "I hope Aadhira didn't let Unnati inside the kitchen", Karthik chuckles "She wouldn't.. she doesn't let me itself inside the kitchen.. imagine then if she would ever let Unnati". Abhi chuckles "I'm special.. she lets me inside the kitchen..", Karthik laughs "That's because you don't cause the ruckus that me and Unnati cause.. but still I'm better than Unnati..".

Yash rolls his eyes as Karthik mocks his wife who could set the kitchen in fire even while making a simple dish. Karthik and Abhi chuckles looking at Yash "now let's go soon else my princess would turn into a fire breathing dragon".

They three leave to Karthik's house for the dinner as Karthik's wife, Aadhira was making dinner for them. As soon as they reach home, they see everything set on the dining table. Aadhira had made coconut rice, poori, Chettinad style chicken, Potato masala and curd Vada. Abhi was about to open the bowls to check when Aadhira and Unnati come in front of him "Abhi..", he chuckles looking at both of them "Okay Okay.. going.. you know you both should control only your husband's and not me".

They both roll their eyes at him "Till she is here.. we are going to be the ones doing the job..". Abhi just shakes his head and goes to freshen up and wash away his hands. They all sit down to have dinner, Aadhira and Unnati serve food for the three of them. Abhi turns to Aadhira "You know what Aadhira.. You make the best food.. no wonder you are a chef.. lucky Karthik".