Chapter 78

Sahana's POV

I kept looking into his eyes.. I know looking at him I won't be nervous anymore..

This is my chance to let him know how I feel..

"Abhi I.."

He looked at me and put his hand on mine..

"Tell me Sahana.. I'm hearing.."

"Abhi I don't know when I started falling for you.. maybe the moment I saw your bond with Devu.. maybe when you cared for me.. or maybe when you understood my situation and past.. I really don't know.. I didn't realise that I was in love with you and I rejected you for the first time..

That time too I loved you Abhi but I didn't want to involve you in my messy life.. I wanted you to have a better a future than me.. but then you fixed my bond with my parents even when I had insulted you and hurt you badly by rejecting you.. you not just fixed my bond with my parents, you made them understand my situation..

I don't know Abhi if that was what made fall harder for you.. without even realising I was deeply in love with you.. Once the custody case was over I wanted to confess to you.. my feelings and emotions for you.. I wanted to ask you to be my partner and ask you to be Dev's dadda.. but guess my fate didn't like us getting united..

You got your dream and I didn't want to stand in the way of your dream.. I decided that I can wait till you come back.. you were patient with me.. you waited for me.. you didn't stop being a friend even after I rejected you.. if you can do all this for me I thought I can wait for sometime till you are back..

I don't know if it was the distance or your bond with Devu.. I was falling even deeper in love with you Abhi.. I was in fact going crazy at times.. my boss Ajay and his wife would make fun of me for doing crazy stuff like dancing with the clothes imagining it is you.."

He burst into laughter as soon as he heard the last sentence..

"Oh god Sahana.."

I smacked his shoulder and glared at him making him quiet "shut up okay.. I missed you.. that was the only place where I was allowed to miss you.. nobody knew my love for you Abhi.. it remained with me.. I hid it from everyone.. that feeling was very personal to me.. I enjoyed having that feeling only to myself.. it was only with you who I wanted to share that feeling.. nobody else..

Because of my acts of idiocy I used to get teased me so much.. I missed you a lot Abhi.. and I was.. I am deeply, madly and unconditionally in love with you.. I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with someone else.. and I didn't want to either.. and I know Devu cannot get someone better than you as a dadda..

I wanted to confess to you as soon as you came back.. when you were in UK you would post pictures with Rosie and I would get jealous and upset thinking that you probably found someone.. even when you came back and she accompanied you I was so jealous and I thought I had lost you.. that is until I realised that you do love her but as a little sister.. you don't know how happy I was at that time..

That day when we were stuck alone in the rain in the fair.. I wanted to be like that forever.. that dance in the rain.. that moment of us kissing in the rain are etched in my brain forever Abhi.. those moments of us are the most memorable moments of us I have.. even if you were not ready to accept me I thought I would live with those memories of us..

My soul desires you Abhi.. we all hear about soulmates.. the one who understands you completely even without words being said.. between soulmates there is no need of verbal communication.. they are just there for each other.. I don't know if I'm your soulmate but for me you are it.. you are the one for me Abhi.. you understand me more than anybody ever did.. You understand even my unspoken words.. I don't need to tell you to let you know what I feel.. you just know it..