Chapter 23

Sahana's POV

He looked at me as I pushed him away..

He smiled and kept looking at me "It's okay baby I understand you are shy our parents are right outside.."

What the F!!

I was looking at him as if he had gone crazy..

"Did you even hear what I said Vishwesh.. I didn't want you to interfere.. I wanted to handle my parents by myself.. I'm not happy.. I told you right I don't want to get married so soon.. I thought you understood.."

His one hand held my shoulder while his other went around my waist and he pulled me close "Come on Sahana.. now or later what is there in that.. you want to marry and how does it make a difference.. and moreover it was your dad's decision to get us married so soon"

His hand gripped my shoulder tightly and it was hurting me as he continued "You are mine Sahana.. I did interfere.. because you were not doing anything and your dad was looking for other guys.. and I can't take it when someone else even looks at you.. you are just mine.. no one else's.. also your parents don't want you then what's the point of being here when we can be happy together baby"

I removed his hold on my shoulder "But why do you think I will be happy marrying you now itself"

He looked towards me "Because you love me baby.. come on na we want to be together na.. and you only said yes you will marry me in the coming few months"

I looked towards him "Do you remember I also said I need some time before that"

He rolled his eyes "after that you yourself said yes.."

He again took a step towards me but I backed off and showed him my hand "I need time Vishwesh.. I'm marrying you now but I need time to accept all this.. I want to setup my career first"

He looked towards me and smiled "That's all.. no problem baby.. take how much ever time you want.. I just want you to be mine soon officially.. I just want you with me"

He moved forward to hug me

I was surprised at the sudden hug.. I was feeling like he didn't understand me but he was ready to give me my time.. take my own time..

Though I'm still angry that he interfered and he kissed me without asking me.. but I'm happy atleast he understood this point..

Just then we heard a knock on the door. He pulled away from me and went to open the door.

It was Hriday.. I smiled looking at him while Vishwesh looked irritated

"Doll Mom and dad are calling you both"

"Yes we are coming Hridu"

I proceeded to move forward when Vishwesh held my hand and stopped me

I looked towards him "You look gorgeous in saree baby"

I just gave him a small smile and moved out.. he too followed me outside..

Our parents looked towards us "We were thinking of having your engagement next month and the wedding the month after"

Atleast 2 months before marriage, I was happy with more time I was getting.. and Vishwesh had also promised me to let me take my time.. so I felt fine..

✨✨✨✨✨

Time passed quickly.. it felt like two months passed in a jiffy..

Appa restricted me at first from going to work but I fought with him to let me go to work..