Chapter 16

Sahana and Abhi sit down on the seats that were put all around the park for people to sit down. Sahana keeps looking at the kids playing with their parents "I was too excited when he asked me that question.. now that I think about it I realise how much of a fool I have been since the beginning.. how ignorant I was".

Flashback begins..

Sahana's POV

I wanted to confirm if what I heard was right..

I kept looking at him when I heard him ask again "Will you marry me Sahana"

I gulped when I felt a squeeze on my hand..

He turned me towards himself "The day I first saw you I felt an instant attraction towards you Sahana.."

I was shocked.. I couldn't digest it that he was attracted towards me from day 1..

He kept looking towards me.. his gaze was so intense that I couldn't handle.. I looked down.. that shyness I felt while in the lab returned as he continued..

"I don't usually waste my time on any woman Sahana.. but you.. you intrigue me.. the way you spoke to me on that first day.. you challenged me Sahana.. and Vishwesh never backs off from any challenges.. I was hell bent to find out everything about you.. I was not ready to stop until I did..

It was not very hard Sahana.. but yeah I had to bribe your classmate to get your name.. your witty comebacks.. comments.. and your non filtered speech.. everything about you attracts me Sahana.. you said you are not like a model and I would like only model like girls.. no Sahana.. you are beautiful just the way you are.. just the way I like.. I don't think I would find someone like you..

I love your presence.. I always want to have you beside me Sahana.. I don't want to let anyone else have you.. I don't know that thought itself makes me want to punch someone.. I know you are the one for me.. you are candid and real.. I really like that about you.. I know it's too early.. you are still studying.. but I want you for myself..

That's why I straight away asked you to marry me Sahana instead of telling you that I love you or that I will do this or that.. So will you marry me Sahana.. doesn't matter when as long you are ready to be with me.."

I didn't know what to say.. he said everything to me so easily.. but my words.. my words.. they were stuck in my throat..

My words were not at all ready to come out.. no matter how much I tried..

He kept looking at me but I couldn't even look back at him..

There was this all new feeling in his presence.. a feeling which made my heart flutter..

He held my cheeks and made me look at him, his sterling grey eyes kept boring into mine..

They were trying to communicate something to me which I was unable to decipher..

He leaned in closer and my heart was in my mouth.. I was afraid it would come out of my mouth..

He continued looking at me.. it felt like he was analysing my reaction while I continued stare at him..

He called me softly again caressing my cheeks ever so softly "Baby"

That was it.. my heart did a somersault when he called me 'baby'

I looked towards him "I.. I like you Vishwesh.."

He smiled and his hands held mine tightly in his "That's enough for me baby.. I promise to keep you happy always"

I couldn't help the blush creeping up my cheeks..

He held my hand, pulled me closer and puts his arms around my shoulder.. I felt as if I was right where needed to be..