Chapter 64

Sahana's POV

Ganesh had arrived in the morning with my clothes so that I could freshen up and change..

Maa had prayed that once Appa's surgery goes well she would make Prasad with her own hands and visit the temple..

She had gone to fulfil that prayer..

I freshened up and came back while Ganesh had brought breakfast for me..

I had the breakfast and was waiting for the visiting hours to start so that I can go and meet Appa..

In the meantime, Abhi and Devu had called me..

Abhi was feeding Dev his breakfast..

My little one was eating like a good boy while talking to me..

My older baby was too busy feeding the little one that he didn't even turn to look at me..

Everytime they both giggled together made me see how much they both were made of eachother..

Not just couples can be made for eachother..

Even kids and parents can be made for eachother..

Everyone talks about Yashoda Maa and her love for Lord Krishna.. but everyone forgets about Nanda baba and how much he loved Lord Krishna as a father..

Even his fatherly love was pure, divine and unconditional just like Yashoda Maa's..

Just like Abhi's love for Dev..

I can no longer deny that they aren't already father and son..

That bond has already been formed between them..

Even without their knowledge..

A bond which was unnamed and unknown in the beginning has started its journey towards getting a destination..

The destination being a FAMILY❤️..

I was admiring my babies when my Devu started blabbering something in his baby gibberish..

Abhi was looking at him and smiling.. a bright smile had occupied his lips seeing Dev..

And here I was smiling seeing him smile..

That smile suddenly made my heart skip a beat..

Now that I had let my heart over to it's free will I was feeling all the emotions which I had resisted these days..

All those emotions were hitting me with a huge intensity..

I was not sure if my heart would be able to handle such a sudden flood of emotions..

"Mama.. Mama"

I heard my little one call me.. I smiled and diverted my attention towards him..

He had completed his breakfast and he was showing me his finished bowl..

My adorable baby..

I smiled and gave him flying kisses "Good boy.. Mumma loves you.."

He too gave me flying kisses as he could not give me kiss in real..

Abhi was chuckling looking at the exchange..

I turned my gaze towards him "What.. why are you laughing.."

He just shook his head still smiling "Nothing"

I narrowed my eyes at him "Tell me"

He smiled "I was just thinking how similar you two are.. he is like a carbon copy of you"