Chapter 76

Sahana's POV

It has been a week since that showdown at the restaurant..

Rosie had left for UK..

I have been trying to talk to Abhi but he doesn't even look at me these days..

Everytime I tried to talk to him he would either just ignore me or leave from that place

It does hurt when he does that but I know I have hurt him a lot and I need to fix this..

Today he has a date with our little one.. I got to know from Hriday about this..

Now I was thinking of a way to tag along with them so that I get to talk to my big baby..

"What to do.. what to do.. think Sahana think.."

Just then Devu came towards me rubbing his sleepy eyes..

My little baby just woke up..

"Mumma.."

I lifted him into my arms "My baby woke up.. looks like you are excited to spend the day with your Abhi.. am I right Devu.."

His face lit up hearing Abhi's name..

"Abhi Abhi.. bye bye wid Hidu, Abhi n Mumma.. Devu hap hap.."

Oh baby!! You are awesome..

Now Devu is only going to take me along..

He is excited to spend the day with both of us..

Yes baby!! My Devu is full on shipping mode🤭..

"Yes baby.. Hridu, Mumma, Abhi and Devu going out.. yayy!!"

He started jumping in my arms with the excitement..

Hriday came into the kitchen just then "What are you both so happy about.. Devu come we need to get ready.."

I looked at Hriday "I will get him ready Hridu.. don't worry"

He looked at me "Doll how are you going to talk to Abhi and convince him"

I smiled looking at Dev "Don't worry Hridu.. Devu was the reason we both became close in the past.. now also Devu would be the reason.."

He smiled looking at me "You have a plan.. don't you"

I shook my head "I don't have any plan but Devu does.. he thinks we all are going out and when he mentions that I'm sure Abhi will not be able to refuse.. this time I will make sure Abhi knows what I feel for him"

He smiled and hugged me "I know you can do this.. I will be the happiest person when you both get together doll.."

He kissed my forehead "All the best doll"

I smiled at him "Thank you Hridu"

"Okay go get ready.. I will get Dev ready.."

He looked at me "What about you.."

I chuckled looking at him "For me to get ready I need to wait to till Devu tells Abhi that we all are going out.."

He smiled "Okay doll.. hope this works out.."

I nodded looking at him and went to get Devu ready..

I made him brush his teeth and then made him do the task he hates the most.. that is to bath🤭..

My baby still doesn't like bathing🤭.. he tries to make all sorts of excuses to not bath..

After the bath he was all ready to get dressed up.. he walked towards his little cupboard..