Chapter 50

Abhi's POV

My baby slept off being in my arms..

I made her lay on the bed with a pillow under her head..

She was not ready to leave me.. she was hanging onto me like a Koala..

She kept whining in her sleep when I made her lie down on the bed..

So cute she is🤭❤️

My sleepy little panda.. she must have not slept properly in the last few days..

I pinned her to the bed and tucked her under the sheets..

I kissed her forehead again.. I could watch her sleep like this forever..

I kept caressing her cheeks as she was sleeping.. she held my hand and pulled it towards herself in sleep..

I smiled at her.. there is still a child inside her.. she needed that time to enjoy her life with her friends and with herself but she never got that time due to her parents pressure and Vishwesh's pressure..

She was forced to get married when she wasn't ready.. and still she accepted that life.. but there would always be a part of her that would yearn for that life to come back right??

A time when she could enjoy herself and be herself without a concern of the world..

I will bring that world back for her.. where she can be herself and enjoy without a worry or concern..

My life you are Sahana now❤️.. I will not let anything affect you or your health..

She deserves so much better.. she deserves so much love❤️..

I will not let her think otherwise.. I and Mumma will shower her with so much love that she will experience all the love in the world.. especially the love of a parent which her parents failed to make her feel when she needed them the most..

There was a knock on the door which brought me out of my thoughts

I wanted to open the door but she held my hand too tightly

I slowly removed my hand from her hold without disturbing her sleep and went to open the door..

There was my little one banging on the door with his small hands.. his face and hands had been cleaned but his clothes had the stain of mangoes..

I smiled and lifted him.. Mumma and Bhavani were standing with him

I looked towards them "You guys rest.. I'll take care of this naughty little one..", saying which I tickled his little tummy making him giggle

Bhavani looked towards me "But your hand?"

I smiled "It's okay.. I'm fine.. I'll change his clothes.. you need rest.."

They both nodded knowing I will take care of Dev

They both left to Bhavani's room while I took Dev inside

He wiggled out of my hold and started running around the room as soon as I stepped inside the bathroom to fill his little tub with water

I chuckled looking at him.. I thought Sahana was just kidding when she said that he hates bath.. but I can see now how much he dislikes it🤭

He was running around the bed shouting "Aviii.. naaaaa.."

He is definitely going to wake up his Mumma like this..

I caught hold of him and lifted him in my arms and took him inside the bathroom.. this time I didn't allow him to wiggle out of my hold..

I closed the bathroom door, he started crying with high pitch voice.. there was no tears coming out of his eyes.. such an actor our little one is🤭.. drama king🤭.. wait little champ wait.. there will come someone who will act like this infront of you yet you will fall for it..

I started tickling his tummy making him giggle.. soon his screams turned into giggles..

I removed his dress and wiped him with a soft towel.. messy baby he is.. but it's okay.. that's how they learn..

Once I completed cleaning him I brought him out and made him sit on the bed next to his Mumma..

I looked at him and showed him to not wake her up "little champ no waking up Mumma.. okay?"

He nodded as if he understood.. I went to bring fresh clothes for him from the cupboard..

I was picking his dress yet keeping an eye on him so that he doesn't wake Sahana up

He crawled near her I turned to stop him thinking he would wake her up but he did something else..

He sat down near her and started patting on her with his little hands like she does when she puts him to sleep..

Our little one❤️

He understands his Mumma❤️

He understands his Mumma needs rest❤️

He continued patting her with his little hands.. I couldn't help but admire the scene❤️

Its so beautiful❤️

No wonder this mother and son rule my heart💖

Who can resist their cuteness❤️

Anyone who can resist them is probably crazy according to me..

I let him do what he was doing for sometime.. he had a cute smile while putting his mumma to sleep..

I could recollect my memories with Mumma seeing them..

I used to put her to sleep like this when she used to feel sick..

I would not even let her move from the bed..

How can I forget those days.. they are still fresh in my mind..

I didn't want to stop him but he had to wear his clothes so I pulled him out of the moment with his mom..

He, like a good boy got dressed quickly and crawled back to his Mumma..

He lies down next to her putting his little arm around her..

Gosh!! He is so cute❤️

He kept patting on his Mumma while I kept patting him.. his lunch had been completed with the mango he ate.. so it came to his nap time..

He drifted into sleep soon.. I kept looking at the two precious gems of my life when suddenly Sahana turned towards Dev and put her arm around him pulling him into her arms..

In that she grabbed my hand which was on Dev and pulled me also closer..

I fell onto the bed with force which she pulled me as I was sitting opposite to the headboard patting Dev..

I tried to get up and get my arms out of her hold but she had held it too tightly..

Our positions were such that we were lying on either side of our little one.. he was securely tucked in between us..

My arm went over Dev and Sahana while Sahana's one hand holding Dev and the other holding mine..

My heart and mind were too busy capturing this picture perfect moment..

Gosh!! This felt like a moment of a family❤️.. our little family❤️

I kept looking at Sahana and Devansh trying to savour this moment as long as I can❤️

This is the moment I want forever.. them in my life forever..

I was too busy staring at them when Sahana suddenly opened her eyes looking directly into mine..

Our eyes met again..

These are the times my heart goes on an overdrive as her eyes keep staring into mine.. probably trying to read what's in my mind..

You will know Sweetheart what's on my mind and heart.. you will know soon❤️

You will soon know that you are my long awaited wish❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I know it's a short chapter..

I will try to compensate soon❤️