Chapter 7

Abhi was spending time with Dev while Sahana was out for her work. Abhi was making Dev have his dinner when Sahana came inside, she smiles looking at Abhi "Hi", he too smiles "Hello.. baby say hello to your Mumma". Dev jumps to Sahana as soon as he sees her "Mama.. mum mum", Abhi acts as if he is shocked "Dev not fair.. till now you were with me and now as soon as you saw Mumma you jumped to her..".

Dev giggles looking at him and puts his arms around Sahana's neck and leans his head on her shoulder "Mama". Sahana chuckles looking at Abhi's amused look "No chocolate for you little man", Dev looks at Abhi with a sad face almost about to cry. Abhi looks at his almost crying face and panics "No no no baby.. I'll give you choco.. don't cry little one.. don't cry Dev", Sahana looks at Abhi and shakes her head "This one is a drama King don't go by his expressions.. the dramas he does so that he doesn't have to take bath and the dramas for chocolates are just..

I just don't understand where he gets this dramatic traits of his..", she tickles Dev a little to which he giggles "Ohho drama King you are fooling him also haan..". Abhi shakes his head "Gosh! He scared me for a second", he ruffles Dev's hair a little making him giggle again. Abhi looks at Sahana as she keeps smiling looking at Dev, she looked tired as she had a long day. He didn't know what was her profession, Bhavani had just told him that she had work today so she has gone to her office.

She was busily playing with Dev tickling him a little while Abhi keeps staring at the duo, They both are adorable.. Dev was special since the day I met him.. now Sahana is my friend and she too is special.. in this week and a half that I have known her or spend time with her and Devansh.. I don't know why I feel so comfortable with them.. they both have become important people in my life..

Abhi shakes his head smiling "Sahana go and freshen up.. I'll put him to sleep.. you look tired..". She smiles and nods looking at him "Okay Abhi.. I'll be back in sometime..", she let's Abhi hold Dev and goes to her room to freshen up. Abhi plays with Dev for sometime till he starts yawing "Aww my baby is feeling sleepy.. okay baby sleepy sleepy..".

He hugs Dev close to his chest and keeps patting him as he drifts into sleep. Dev drifts into sleep soon, Abhi smiles looking at him and kisses his forehead softly "My baby.. you are my baby❤️.. I haven't ever been so attached to someone like I have got attached to you.. in this one week itself I have gotten so used to your presence baby.. I don't know what I would do if I'm not able to see you.. you have become an important part of my heart baby❤️..

At first I told my dadda that I want a kid like you.. but now I wish you were only my kid.. I don't know what I would do later on when your Mumma decides to marry someone.. but I wish to keep seeing you all time for the rest of my life baby". He smiles looking at the peaceful sleeping face of this naughty drama king as his mom claims. He walks towards Sahana's room and knocks on the door, she opens the door and let's him inside.

He smiles and makes Dev lie on the bed and turns towards Sahana "I will leave then Sahana.. you take rest..". He was about to leave the room when she calls him softly "Abhi", he turns towards her "Yes Sahana", she looks at him "Did you have your dinner.. your Mom is not there na.. come with me..". He smiles and shakes his head "Mumma came back yesterday.. you go and have your dinner Sahana.. Mumma would have already made the dinner.. she would be waiting for me".

Sahana smiles looking at him, the whole time she had spoke with all she heard about was his mom, she understood one thing that he loves his mom a lot and she is the world to him. She nods looking at him "Okay Abhi", Abhi again turns to leave, she again calls him "Abhi I wanted to ask you something". He turns towards her and nods her to go ahead, she looks at him "It's Dev's 1st birthday next week.. I was wondering if you want to help me setup everything for his birthday party".