Chapter 6 - This Is Definitely Facebook Worthy

Everything was set.

I had strategically rummaged through Hunter's gym and hall lockers for any extra pairs of clothing that he might have, and found 3 pairs of extra gym shorts and 5 shirts. I took them all out and dumped them into the trash bin behind the school building.

Next, I made sure that none of his friends had any spare clothing either. They all swore not to tell him that they had extra clothes, but I didn't trust them so I took all of their clothing as well and promised to keep it safe. I threw them in to the trash can as well.

It was last period now and I kept glancing at Hunter - who had a huge smirk on his face whilst flirting with a slutty blonde who was quite comfortably seated on his lap.

She'll be jumping off his lap in seconds when she sees his lovely outfit, I thought mischievously.

The bell rang a few minutes later and I watched as Hunter and his friends sauntered out of the classroom and towards their lockers to get ready for Soccer practice.

I ran to my own locker and pulled out the camera that I had brought with me to film the whole thing, putting it into my bag. This will definitely be Facebook worthy.

Practice starts in 20 minutes so I decided to head over to the library and get some homework done. I sat at the desk at the back of the library and began my homework. The scene felt familiar and I blushed, realising that this is the exact same spot where I had teased Hunter a few days ago.

The library door suddenly burst open and Danielle ran in quickly, followed by Marissa and Riley. Things were less tense between the two of them now and I think Marissa pushed away the thought that Riley is her ex-boyfriend's sister.

"What the hell Alyssa?!" Marissa shouted.

They all ran and cornered me at the desk, looking shocked yet amused.

"I cannot believe that you actually had the guts to pull this off!" Riley exclaimed excitedly.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Connor told me." Riley answered, giggling. I guess they are anticipating this as much as I am.

"I can't wait to see Riverdale High's bad boy wearing a Dora The Explorer outfit!" Marissa clapped her hands together in excitement.

I glanced at the clock on the wall and read the time.

4:20pm.

It's show time.

We all ran outside and sat on the bleachers. The guys walked on to the pitch one by one in a line, all wearing their appropriate gear.