Chapter 60 - An Insight Into The Future

Chapter 60 – An Insight Into The Future

Six Months Later

"Alyssa!"

I turned around, seeing my instructor walk towards me with a warm smile.

"Yeah?"

"Is it possible for you to have the choreography sorted for next week?"

My hands grew clammy as I thought about how hard it would be to choreograph my first dance, but nonetheless, I agreed.

"Yep. I just need a list of the songs for me to choose from."

She clapped her hands, "Oh, yes. I will have that emailed to you by tonight. You did great today, by the way. Keep it up and I might just send you off for some show time."

My heart beamed at that. Every year, five students were sent off to perform onstage with a music artist for a show. And since we are at the heart of New York, there are many opportunities for that.

"Thank you so much, Ternisha."

After changing back into my normal clothes, I headed to Costa to grab Hunter and me something to eat.

The second I entered Cold Shadow, my heart started beating just a little faster.

I don't know what it is about this place – maybe it's the fact that everyone in here will bite my head off if I so much as roll my eyes at them. The only place I feel safe is the corridor of rooms where Owen's office and Hunter and Kayla's rooms are.

I headed there straight away and arrived just as Owen was leaving his office.

He smiled as he saw me, "So... did you say yes?"

"To what?"

"Moving in with Hunter."

My eyes widened, "What?"

"Oh, shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!"

He continued cursing at the fact that he had told me something I wasn't supposed to know, but I was too busy overthinking things in my head.

Hunter was planning on asking me to move in with him?! Since when? Are you even at that stage yet? What if he turns me into one of those housewives who is expected to stay home and cook and clean?

"Please act surprised when he tells you," Owen pleaded, but that was the last thing I could care about.

"When who tells her what?"

And of course, Time has this way of messing with my mind because suddenly, Hunter was in front of me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead as I stood still in shock.

Owen dashed out of sight as soon as possible and Hunter looked at me in confusion.

"You look like you've seen a ghost."

"You want me to move in with you?"

He froze for a moment before running a hand down his face, "So that's what he told you. Before you freak out, it was just a suggestion and he said I should ask your parents before even considering it."

I shifted my weight onto one foot, "So you don't want me to move in with you?"

"No, I do. I just don't know if that's what you want."

He trailed off into a mumble and I stared at the ground in thought. I've basically been living there anyway considering the fact that my parents are at work during the day and I'm in and out of the studio. Add that to the fact that our relationship is as strong as ever and suddenly it doesn't seem to be that bad of an idea.