Chapter 13 - My Sincere Apologies For Keeping Your Boyfriend Up All Night

Chapter 13 – My Sincere Apologies For Keeping Your Boyfriend Up All Night

I walked into school eager to see the aftermath of my prank. It wasn't oh so big but it'll suffice until I find the time to plan out a better one.

Layla was standing by my locker when I arrived, "Hey."

She averted her gaze from her phone and placed it in her pocket when she saw me, "Hi."

"What's up?" I asked, opening my locker to get out my books for first period.

Layla opened her mouth to say something but then closed it out of hesitation. I waited for a while until she finally spoke, "Do you know when you said that you would tutor me for maths...Is that offer still on?"

"Uh...sure."

She smiled at me in gratitude, "Thank you. You can come over today any time between 4 and 7."

"Alright, cool. I'll bring my textbook and notes with me as well."

"Thank you, Alyssa."

"You're welcome. What are friends for?" I smiled.

The bell rang and Layla and I walked off to our classes.

I walked into my Biology class and immediately smirked at what I saw. Hunter was fast asleep in his seat with his head on the table whilst Kayla was rambling to him thinking he was listening. She caught my gaze and offered me a deathly glare. I ignored her and walked over to my seat in front of Hunter's.

"Are you listening to me, babe?" Kayla asked him in a sweet tone. Little does she know she's reading him a bed time story.

She kept whispering his name loudly and it began annoying me so I turned around in my chair to face her, "Regardless of your desperation, he's not going to wake up. So just shut up and leave him alone." I snapped.

"I don't remember asking for your opinion." She raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"I don't remember signing a contract saying that I had to ask for your permission." I remarked, "Oh and Kayla?" She waited for me to continue, "Please do accept my sincere apologies for keeping your boyfriend up all night. It was completely unintentional." Her reaction was priceless.

The teacher walked into class and Hunter was still having his nap. I can't wait until he finds out that a student is sleeping in his lesson.

Mr Watkins began teaching and halfway through explaining how a cell divides, a loud growl-like snore made him pause. I glanced over at Marissa and Bailey and we shared a mischievous smirk.

"Sir," I raised my hand, "I hate to break it to you but I'm afraid that Hunter isn't interested in your phenomenal explanation. I personally think that he is missing out on a vital aspect of his education, don't you think?"