Chapter 48 - I Crave Your Company Every Single Day

This chapter is dedicated to @Memememememe6 for your amazingly sweet comment. Thank you xx

A/N – I haven't had the chance to edit this chapter so if you spot any grammar/spelling mistakes please comment, letting me know.

Enjoy x

Chapter 48 – I Crave Your Company Every Single Day

"Hi, beautiful."

A ripple of pleasure coursed through my entire body.

F*ck, I thought his usual voice was attractive. Hearing his morning voice is heaven.

His sweats were hung low when he exited the bathroom and it suddenly dawned upon me that everything changed in less than twenty four hours.

I definitely wasn't complaining. I don't think I've ever had a better night's sleep than last night.

It was weird to wake up at random parts of the night and feel his arms wrapped around me tightly and his heartbeat at my ear.

His shirtless self was more distracting than I expected it to be. My face flushed when I met his eyes. They were twinkling with amusement whilst a smirk played on his lips and I knew I'd been caught.

"What's the matter, babe? Why have you suddenly gone mute?"

He stalked over towards me slowly, sensually, stopping centimetres away from my face. He held himself up with both hands resting on the bed either side of me and my body curved upwards when he caught my mouth in a breath-stealing kiss.

The taste of his mouth made me hold his face in place when he went to pull away and I deepened the kiss, letting him plunge his tongue into my mouth.

It all felt natural. We had spent almost the entirety of this school year walking on egg shells with each other, constantly being pulled back from one another by obstacles that were out of our control.

I knew, by the way he couldn't keep his hands off me, that he was just as fed up as I was of being drawn back every single time we got close.

When my insides calmed down and my mind wasn't so cloudy for his intense gaze, I was able to conjure a sentence.

We both pulled back from the kiss and he placed a final one at the corner of my mouth, causing my already beaming smile to widen.

"I don't think you'll ever understand how good it feels to kiss you whenever I want."

I breathed out.

"Oh, trust me," A kiss on my bottom lip, "I do."

"What did you tell your parents, by the way?"

He walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out a plain, long-sleeved white t-shirt.

"That I'm staying in Miami for a little longer. I feel bad that they think I'm miles away and yet I'm probably a twenty minute walk away."

His eyes softened and he gave me a look that was something between admiration and bewilderment.

"You're being held hostage in a place you've never been to living with people you've never spoken to and you're the one who feels bad?"

"Well when you say it like that it makes sense to run out of here and go back home."

I stood up and walked over to him, sliding my arms up his stomach and winding them around his neck.

"I prefer to describe it as a temporary lockdown protocol to secure my safety and protection. Plus it actually isn't all that bad. Kayla gave me a tour and this place seems like a frickin' country."