Chapter 47 - She Slept In This Bed?!

WHAT?! ANOTHER FRICKING CHAPTER?!

I know I know, I'm amazing *flips hair back and brushes imaginary dust off shoulder*

A/N – Please please please smash this chapter with as many votes and comments as possible. This is my third chapter in a row, son! I am on FIRE!

Anyway, Enjoy x

Chapter 47 – She Slept In This Bed?!

"I know you don't want me," A sob jumped out of my mouth, "But I really need you right n-now."

He dropped the picture, "Come here."

I almost ran towards him. In a second I was pressed into his body tightly, his arms holding me protectively. My throat grew thick with emotion and I couldn't help but bury my face in his neck. The warmth of his skin filled me with contentment and I sighed.

Finally.

"Don't you dare ever say that again," He mumbled into my hair.

"Say what?"

"That I don't want you."

He pulled away and looked at me, his thumbs wiping my tear-stained cheeks as he held my face tenderly. I found myself leaning into his touch, closing my eyes at the feel of his hands against my skin.

"You're mine, baby."

I stared at his lips as he spoke the words I thought I'd never hear from him again.

The moment he caught my mouth in his, I felt complete.

I expected his kiss to be deep and sinful. I expected his hands to roam my body and touch me in a way that made my head spin, but he didn't. His mouth was soft and gentle against mine and he wrapped me up in his hold protectively, eradicating any distance between us so that every inch of my body was pressed against his.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He whispered against my lips, placing one last kiss at the side of my mouth before he sat down on the bed and pulled me into his lap.

"I spent the last 14 years trying to forget about it and leave it in the past, but then Owen showed me this folder and it felt like I was reliving it all over again. When I saw you with that girl earlier and you seemed to have forgotten about me I felt completely empty. I owed you an explanation but I was scared that you wouldn't want to hear it."

The atmosphere completely changed within a second.

Hunter's eyes flickered to my slightly parted lips. His hand came up to gently tuck my hair behind my ear, "F*ck, I missed you so much."

The lust in his eyes was evident, causing a sudden fire of desire to brew within me.

I took his face in my hands and pressed my mouth against his almost hesitantly but the second he responded by grabbing my hips and pulling me closer, I found the confidence to deepen the kiss.

My arms were around his neck within a second, pressing his mouth harder onto mine.

I opened my mouth almost instinctively, letting him take control.

The taste of his mouth was so f*cking addictive, sending me through the roof with lust and desire.

I earned a groan of pleasure from him when I caught his tongue between my teeth and sucked on it, wanting to quench the thirst and hunger I had for him.

It hadn't occurred to me until now that I wanted him.

I threw my head back and dug my fingers in his soft, luscious locks when he released my mouth and began trailing kisses along my jawline and down my neck.