Chapter 50 - I Didn't Know Talking Dirty Was Your Thing, Baby

Recap - Hunter takes Alyssa to Walmart to buy her sanitary towels etc. and they spend a while messing about and stuff. He then takes her to her house without her knowing and tells her that he wants to confront her parents about what happened. When he tells them, Mark remains calm but Alyssa's mom freaks out, also getting angry at Mark for being okay with Alyssa's relationship with Hunter. Hunter and Alyssa then leave to let her parents sort things out with each other and he takes her to the hospital to see his biological father. He tells Alyssa that the only reason why he is still working in Cold Shadow is to pay for his father's treatment. Hunter makes a joke about hooking up with a nurse whilst they are there and Alyssa is unexpectedly hurt by it. Thereafter, they go to a place which has not yet been specified. (I think that covers everything.)

WARNING – This chapter contains mature content, but I'll add another warning for when the mature part starts and ends x  

Chapter 50 – I Didn't Know Talking Dirty Was Your Thing, Baby  

Alyssa Shade

"Is this about your scars?"

My body froze.

I tried to walk away but he simply stepped in my way, "Alyssa, are you upset with me because you think that there was some truth in that joke, because you think that I'd find other girls more attractive, because you're insecure about the scars on your stomach?"

"Yes."

I closed my eyes with a sigh. Me and my big mouth!

I should have just said no. I should have just laughed it off and told him I was just messing.

But I knew I couldn't take my words back. The guilt was practically radiating off of him as I felt his gaze burn through me. I kept my eyes on the wall, just about catching the drop of his shoulders.

My heart thudded as he took slow steps towards me before he was directly in front of me. The expression on his face was almost one of pain, as if it hurt him to see me degrade myself.

I expected words. I waited for him to say something. To reassure me that my unnecessary doubts were not true. I closed my eyes at the gentle touch of his hands caressing my skin. He held my face tenderly, his eyes drinking in every feature and lips following. He kissed my forehead. My cheek. My nose even.

My lips quivered as I waited to feel his kiss on them. It seemed like forever and I almost thought he was stopping there.

*Slight mature content from here onwards. Nothing graphic or detailed but still steamy.*

(If you are reading this part then listen to the song in the media box x)

"It's stupid, I know - "

He immediately swallowed my words, earning a shocked gasp from me.

His lips were so f*cking soft and warm and I immediately felt the jealousy seep from within my soul as I recalled how many times I've seen him kiss another girl.

I never wanted another girl to ever experience kissing him and I made sure he knew that by wrapping my arms around his neck tightly only to tangle my fingers between the soft hairs at the back of his head.

He gripped the back of my neck and gently pulled my head back to break the kiss, but kept his lips close enough to mine that they remained in contact and his minty breath fanned my mouth.

I leaned into him, eyes still closed, cherishing the words he whispered against my lips, "You're mine, Alyssa. And I'll be damned if I let you believe even for a second that you are anything less than beautiful."