We miss you too

Adam's: POV

"You little shit." shouted Richard angrily. He hit me and tears were streaming down my face. "Please stop." I begged. "Don't say against me." he said. He kicked me until I couldn't breathe.

I sat up in my bed and I was breathing heavily. It was the same nightmare again. I took a deep breath to calm down. I went up and wrapped a robe around me. I went to the kitchen and smiled. I made myself breakfast. My kids were sitting at the table and ate their breakfast.

"Good morning dad

"Good morning dad." said Emily. "Morning." I replied and sat at the table. "Slept well?" asked Eric. "The nightmares kept me awake." I said and yawned as proof. "Emily had nightmares as well, so we watched a Disney movie together." he replied. "I'm glad she has you." I said. "You're the best brother I could ever ask for." she replied and he gave her a hug.

"I'm going to visit a bookstore tomorrow." I said. "I've all three Twilight books, except the last one." replied Emily. "I'll see if I can find it." I said. "Thanks dad." she replied. Emily loves Twilight, Disney and the old classic Barbie movies.

***

Mom called me and she was worried. "We're in London now." I said. "I'm glad to hear that." replied Leila. "My kids will start at a new school on Monday." I said. "It's good to hear your voice again." she replied. "I miss you, Ray and April very much." I said. "We miss you too sweetie." replied Leila. "You're always welcome to visit us." I said. "Thank you Adam." she replied. "Eric and Emily miss their grandma too." I said. "Tell them that I can't wait to see my beloved grandchildren." replied Leila. "I will." I said.

I love Leila

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~