You're safe now

Adam's: POV

I woke up an hour later, I had no idea where I was. I was chained to the bed. I heard footstep and my heart was pounding of fear.

"Good morning Adam." said a man. I froze when I saw my ex-husband. "Jack." I replied scared and he smirked. "Please, don't hurt me." I said. "You are so handsome." he replied and began touching me. "I honestly don't know what Oliver see in you." said Jack. "He loves me." I replied. He took off my clothes and I screamed when he forced himself into me. I passed out after a while and everything went black.

***

Olivia's: POV

I met a terrible sight when I entered the house. All the furniture was broken and there was blood everywhere. I went to the bedroom and screamed. Eric, Emily and Oliver was lying lifeless on the floor and blood ran from their foreheads. They didn't breathe. Someone had written a message to me with their blood. I warned you, but you didn't listen. Your precious family will be slaughtered and it'll be your fault. You made a horribe mistake.

I ran upstairs and went into Lily's Rose room. I ran up to her crib and let out a sigh of relief. She was unharmed. I picked her up and tears were streaming down my face. Lily woke up and looked at me. "My dear Lily." I said. She put her hand on my cheek and I smiled.

"You're safe now." I said and she smiled. She doesn't know that her two siblings and papa are injured. The ambulance arrived and took Oliver and the kids to the hospital. I was glad that Lily was still too young to understand.

(Olivia with Lily Rose)

I feel so much for Lily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~