You'll pay for what you did

Oliver's: POV

We had stopped at McDonlands to eat. Emily and Lily had fallen asleep on the couch. I carried them back to the car and started the engine. The rain was pouring down and it began to thunder. I had barely reached the highway when a car drove after us. I drove up on a bridge and he followed me still.

Emily woke up when a lightning cut the dark sky

Emily woke up when a lightning cut the dark sky. She rubbed her eye and yawned sleepy. I drove to a gas station and turned off the engine. The mysterious car stopped as well. I had a worried feeling in my stomach.

"Stay in the car." I said. "Why?" she asked. "I don't want you get hurt." I said. "Okay." replied Emily. I got out and closed the door. A man went up to me and he was dressed in black. He took off his sunglasses and I gasped quietly. "Jack." I said. "That's right." he replied with a smirk on his face. "Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I've some unfinished business." he said. "You leave my family alone." I replied. "I've heard that your husband got arrested for child abuse." said Jack. "You reported him for a crime he didn't commit." I replied. "I had to, he left me." said Jack. "Because you abused him." I replied. "No one will believe him." he said. "You stay the hell away from him." I said warned. "You can't stop me." replied Jack and directed a gun at me. "You'll pay for what you did." I said.

***

I hugged my kids when we got home. "What's wrong papa?" asked Eric worried. I told him everything and he wiped away my tears. "Is he gonna kill us?" asked Emily. "I don't know." I said. She started to cry and Eric comforted her.

Adam's family is in danger.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~