You should become a singer

Adam's: POV

I wrote the lyric to a song called There I said it in my notebook. I liked it very much.

You say you want the truth

You say you want the truth. But you can't take it. So I give you lies. I give you lies. You say you want the best. But you destroy it. So I keep it inside. I keep it inside. I'll tell ya something. It's a double-edged sword you're giving. And I can't see the truth in living

When we hide behind a wall of fear and you don't see it.  It's a twisted dream you believe in. And what's the use in pretending. Let's make the smoke and mirrors disappear.

"You should become a singer." said Stephenie. "I don't know." I replied. "You've an amazing singing voice." she said. "Thank you." I replied and she smiled. "What's the song about?" asked Stephenie. "About a couple who love each other, but the person is cheating on him. He wants to tell him the truth but he can't, instead he gives him lies." I said. "I like the song." she replied. The couple got back together and they live a happy life now." I said.

"I'm glad to hear that." replied Stephenie. "Me too." I said. The rest of the class dropped in and I started the lesson. They are very talented and I'm proud of them. If I become a singer, I'll take my family with me on the tour. They means everything to me and I wouldn't be alive without them. They're my heroes.

***

We had movie night later in the evening. We were watching Beauty and the Beast. The girls were sitting on the couch with their Eeyore and Stitch one piece. Emily and Lily were laughing and smiling. Oliver lay his head on my shoulder and I had my arm around him. "Just like old times." he said softly. "Yeah." I replied with a smile on my face.

The family love is so beautiful❤️😭👨‍👨‍👧‍👧

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~