Wedding

Adam's: POV

It was time and I was very nervous. "Don't let me fall." I said. "Never." replied Eric. I only saw George and when I stood in front of him everything was thrown away.

"I do." said George. "I do." I replied. We kissed and everyone clapped their hands. We were now husband and husband. I smiled happily.

"I'm so happy for you two

"I'm so happy for you two." said a woman. "Thank you." I replied. Emily glared coldly at George. "Your dress doesn't fit my wedding." he said. "I wear what I want." replied Emily sassy. "It's her favorite dress." said Eric. "You heard him." she replied. "That's my sister." he said. A blonde boy went up to us.

"Hello, I'm Oliver Gliese and I'm George's friend." he said. "Nice to meet you." I replied. He pulled me aside. "Be careful, he's not who you think he is." whispered Oliver. "Come Adam, let's dance." said George and took my hand.

"May I?" he asked. "Yes." I said. I took his hand and we danced around on the grass. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared on my face. "This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to have you in my life. I don't what I would do without you, you changed my whole life." I said. "I love you with all my heart." replied George and kissed me. "I love you too." I said.

***

George's: POV

"Ready?" asked Adam. "Ready." I said and went out to the car. He drove to the airport and we checked in. A few hours later we sat on the plane to France. I fell asleep and he kissed my forehead. I'm so happy we're married.

It was never a happy marriage. I love Emily's attitude.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~