I've good news

Adam's: POV

Jack held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It will go well." he replied and I gave her a smile. "Adam Miller." said a woman. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

"I've good news

"I've good news." said Liz with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Jack. "You're having a girl." she said. "That's wonderful." I replied happily. "Everything looks good, she's healthy and feel good." said Liz. "That's good." I replied. Jack was so happy for me. "You'll be a wonderful dad to your daugther." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face. "If only Emily and Eric was here to see it." I said and sighed.

***

We went into a toy store and I bought more baby stuff, teddy bears and dolls. Oliver walked up to me.

"Hello Oliver." I said with a smile on my face. "I really need to talk to you." he replied. "What is it?" I asked. "Please, leave Jack for you and your baby's sake." he said. "Not you too, you don't know him." I replied. "I know him very well, he's my husband." said Oliver. I looked shocked at him. "Well ex-husband, he was still married to me when he met you." he said. "No, you're lying." I replied. "It's true, I'm sorry." replied Oliver and patted my arm. I snatched away his hand. "I need some air, sorry." I said. I paid the stuff and walked out of the store. I looked at my arm and the bruises had begun to fade. How could I been so blind?

Adam finally realized the truth

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~