This is where it all happened

Jack's: POV

Javi and I arrived to my childhood's home. We walked inside and all the horrible memories came back. A tear were rolling down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away. Javi put his arm around me.

"This is where it all happened

"This is where it all happened." I said. "I'm so sorry." he replied softly. "No one cared about me, not even my parents." I said. "Speak of the devil." replied Javi. I turned around and saw my parents in the doorway. They were shocked to see me. I'll have my revenge.

"Dad, did you know that your brother abused me? I'm sure you did. You never asked why I hid in the bathroom every time he came to visit. You didn't care when I came home crying from school. Or the time you scolded me for bleeding down the expensive carpet in the living room. Unaware of what had happened." I said. "Jack, I didn't know." replied David. "Oh please, that's a pathetic excuse." I said coldly.

Javi went up to me. "Who's this?" asked Helena. "This is my boyfriend Javi." I said. "He's too young for you." she replied. "I've had enough of you two." I said and killed them. I was covered up in blood. Javi laughed and wiped the blood off me. "Mm, tasty babe." he replied. I smacking my lips against his. Javi kissed me back. I picked up him in my arms and went to my bedroom. We made out the rest of the day.

***

"You're so much better than my ex-husband Adam, he didn't pleasure me." I said. "My poor baby." replied Javi and stroked my cheek. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you more." he replied. "We'll be the most feared criminals in the whole world." I said. "Hell yeah." replied Javi.

Jack got his revenge

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~