You're so badass

Eric's: POV

"You are ten minutes late, Mr. Gliese." said my history teacher. "Sorry, I had things to do." I replied and sat down at my desk. Caspian came in and his hair was messy. "I was the thing." he said. "Eww, too much information." replied a girl disgusted. "Like I care." I said with a smirk on my face. "You're so badass." replied Caspian. "Thanks babe." I said.

"Detention for both of you." replied Gustav strictly. "We're too cool for school anyway." he said and we walked out. We walked to a park hand in hand and his eyes shone of joy. "I love you so much Eric." he said. "Love you more." I replied and kissed him. "I'd love to marry you in the future." he said. "Me too." I replied and he smiled happily.

***

Then we went home and Emily's dog Flower met us the in hallway. "Hello honey." I said and she barked happily. "You are so cute." replied Caspian and platted her. She followed us to the living room and lay down next to us. I put on Pirates of the Caribbean and this was the best day ever.

 I put on Pirates of the Caribbean and this was the best day ever

***

Emily's: POV

I was at the playground with Lily. I saw a girl with purple hair and I smiled happily. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"You're here." I said. "Finally." replied Pippi and hugged me back. Lily went up to us. "This is my little sister Lily Rose." I said. "Omg, she's so cute." replied Pippi. "I love your hair." she said. "Thank you and I love your eyes." replied Pippi. "This is my doll Luna, she was my grandma's doll before." said Lily. "She's so beautiful." she said. "Thank you so much Pippi." replied Lily with a happy smile on her face.

Eric and Caspian are so cute together.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~