I won't stop until every member of your family is dead

Oliver's: POV

Suddleny I heard footsteps and I panicked. "Come." said Emily. I saw my children walking down to the basement while I was all alone. The door opened and Jack came in. I felt the smell of alcohol. He took out his knife and held it against my throat. Hate shone in his eyes.

"Stay away from us

"Stay away from us." I said. "I won't stop until every member of your family is dead." he replied threatening. "I won't let you ruin my life again. Thanks to you, Adam is in prison now." I said coldly. "No one will believe him." replied Jack. "You make me sick." I said and spat in his face.

"I'll be back." he said and left. I was breathing heavily and tears were streaming down my face. My kids came up and I hugged them. "Are you okay?" asked Emily. "No." I sobbed. They hugged me and we cried together. "He won't stop." said Eric. "No." I replied.

***

Jack's: POV

I was in a bad mood when I got home. I grapped a bottle and drank. I opened a box and took a sharp knife. "What's wrong?" asked my boyfriend. "Nothing." I said angrily. "You're drunk." he replied. "Shut up or I'm gonna kill you too." I said. "I'm sorry." he replied. "The town will rain blood tonight." I said and walked out.

Can someone kill Jack please

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~