The toy store

Robyn's: POV

"Mommy." said a girl and ran up to her. I took the doll she had looked at and went to dad. "What is it sweetie?" she asked softly. "The doll is gone." she said sadly. "Honey, there are millions of dolls here, we can certainly find a new one." replied her mom. I smirked when the girl saw me.

(Robyn and Jessie)

(Robyn and Jessie)

"Give back my doll." she said. "It's not your doll." I replied. "But I saw her first." she said, but I pushed her when she tried to take her. "Laura." repiled Wendy strictly. "She pushed me." sobbed Laura.

"Is there a problem here?" asked Javi. "You must forgive my daughter, I don't know what got into her." said Wendy. "She pushed me." repeated Laura.  "She didn't." replied Jessie. "I'm so sorry." said Wendy and went out with her daughter. "Sorry daddy, it won't happen again." we said. "My beloved girls." he said with a smile on his face and hugged us. He paid dolls and after that we went to a ice cream bar.

"Can I get a blueberry ice cream daddy?" I asked. "I want a strawberry ice cream." said Jessie. "Of course my sweethearts." said dad. "Thank you daddy." we replied. We went to a table and ate.

***

***

Jack's: POV

"Hello, we're home." said Javi. My twin daughters ran up to me and hugged my leg. "Hello my darlings." I said and hugged them. "Hey papa." they replied and smiled. "Was it fun at the toy store?" I asked. "Daddy bought us two new dolls." said Robyn. "He's so kind." I replied and Javi smiled. I picked up my daughters in my arms. "Dad and I love you so much." I said. "We love you too." replied Jessica. I love my husband and our kids so much.

I love Robyn and Jessie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~