You're under arrest

Adam's: POV

"Tell us the news." said Oliver. "I have signed a contract and I'll record my first album next week." I replied. "I'm so happy for you, you'll be an amazing singer." said Emily. "Thank you." I replied. "She's right." said Eric. "I can't believe it." I replied. "Have you thought of a title?" he asked. "Velvet." I said. "I love it." replied Eric. "Wait until you hear the songs." I said with a smile on my face. Lily was so happy.

***

Oliver: POV

"Tacos, my favorite." said Adam and sat down next to me on the couch. "I want to celebrate that your dream come true." I replied. "You're so kind." he said and kissed me. I was about to put on a movie when the doorbell rang. I went to open and two policemen stoo outside.

"Is it you who's Oliver?" asked the man. "Yes." I said. "What's going on?" asked Adam. The policeman put handcuffs on him and I was too shocked to stop them. "You're under arrest for abusing your daughter." said Bill.

"Don't take him." I begged. "He has committed a serious crime." said Ian strictly. "Take care of our kids." replied Adam. "I promise." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Adam kissed me one last time before they took my beloved husband away from me. They went out with him to the police car and drove off. I closed the door and broke down.

"Where's dad?" asked Emily worried

"Where's dad?" asked Emily worried. "They took him, the police took him." I sobbed. "What? but dad hasn't done anything." she said. "He was arrested for abusing Lily." I replied. Eric came up to us and he was holding her in his arms. "I bet Jack is behind it." said Emily coldly.

Poor Oliver and Lily

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~