Dinner party

Emily's: POV

"We have two new students here today, please welcome Emily and her brother Eric. He'll be with us today for support." said Jenny. Everyone looked at us and Eric held me close to him. "Thank you, miss." he replied polite.

"Are the rumors true?" asked a girl. "What rumors?" I asked. "That your dad was married to Richard Miller." she said. "He's not married to him anymore." replied Eric. "It must have been terrible." said a boy. "We don't want to talk about it." I replied.

"They've been through a lot, so please don't ask more questions." said Jenny strictly. "Thanks." I replied. "You're welcome dear." she said softly. We walked to our seats and sat down. Some students were still looking at us and it was pretty annoying.

"We are safe here, right?" I asked scared. "Yes." said Eric. "I'm scared." I replied. "It's okay to be afraid." he said. "I don't want to die." I replied and I was close to tears. "Don't cry Em. I'll always protect you, that's a promise." said Eric.

***

Adam's: POV

"How do I look?" I asked and looked at myself in the mirror. "You look amazing dad." said Eric. "It's not too dressed up?" I asked. "It's perfect." replied Emily. The doorbell rang and I opened.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

"Hello Adam." said George and gave me a bouquet of flowers. "Hi." I replied. "Thank you very much for the invitation." he said. "I'm glad you could come." I replied and tried not to blush. We had our first kiss and the time stood still.

(George's outfit)

(George's outfit)

"Well, the dinner is on the table." I said. We went into the dining room and sat down at the table. Emily and Eric joined us too.

"This must be your kids." said George. "Emily told me she'd love to work in a bookstore when she's older." replied Eric. "It makes me very happy." said George. "You're so lucky to work there." she replied. "My bookstore is my home." he said and smiled.

I'm happy for Adam

I'm happy for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~