No one life is perfect

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 15th 2017: New York

I stood outside my daugther's classroom and waited at her. I got a text messages from my best friend. "Hey daddy." said Emily and gave me a hug. "Hello pumpkin." I replied. "Can we eat tacos today?" she asked. "Of course." I said.

(Emily, 9)

(Emily, 9)

"But I want a calm evening, no shouting or fighting." she replied. "Do your parents fight, you who live a perfect dollhouse life." said a girl. "No life's perfect." replied Emily.

"Your life is perfect." said Caroline. "Come daddy." she replied and took my hand. "She's probably just jealous and there's nothing you need to care about." I said. "We're not friends." replied Emily. "I love your papa very much and I can't imagine a life without him." I said. She knew it was a lie. I started the car and drove back home.

***

***

"Hello, we're home." I called. It was very quiet. Eric was with his best friend Colin. I went upstairs for some reason. I went to the bedroom and walked in. My husband were making out with a man. He saw me and they pulled away. I crossed my arms.

"Why are you home so early?" asked Richard disappointed. "Who's he?" I asked. "Adam, this is Alexander." said Ric. "You're very lucky to be his husband." replied Alex with a smirk on his face. "Now I know what you do when you're away on business trip." I said hurt. He went up to me. "Don't tell this to anyone, you don't want my reputation to be ruined." replied Richard. "No." I said. "Can you leave us alone?" he asked. I sighed and walked out of the bedroom. I broke down on the floor.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~