The birth

Cole's: POV

March 13th 2020: London

I woke up in the middle of the night of Katie's scream. "It's time, Cole." she yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. I drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of her. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." said a woman. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Katie gave me a happy smile. In her arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen. Our beloved Michael.

(Michael Caspian Jackson)

"Hey Michael, you're so cute." she said. He held her finger and giggled softly. "He likes you." I replied. "I and your dad love you so much." said Katie and kissed his forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Katie. "Michael has the best parents he could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my husband and I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied. I smiled softly.

***

Adam's: POV

A nurse lay down my daugther in my arms. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She giggled softly.

(Lily Rose Miller)

(Lily Rose Miller)

"Hello Lily." I said and she smiled. "She's beautiful." replied Oliver. "She really is." I said. "I'll protect her with my life, I don't let anybody hurt her." I said. "You'll be a wonderful dad to her." he replied. "Thank you." I said and kissed my husband. "I love you." he replied. "Love you more." I said. "Eric and Emily will be protective siblings." replied Oliver.

I'm so happy for Katie and Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~