My son could have died

Adam's: POV

~A few days later~

"It was Eric who started." said Robin. "Robin tried to kill me." he replied. "Mr. Miller, I hope you undrestand that this behavior is unacceptable." said the principal. My patience dropped. "My son could have DIED because of him. You haven't done anything to stop the bullying. I'll sue this school. And what's going on in my life is not something you need to worry about." I said upset.

"You'll be send to a boarding school young man." replied Robin's dad. "I didn't mean to hurt you." he replied. "You could have killed me." shouted Eric. "I think we're done here." I said and stood up. I glared at them. "Come Eric." I said and we walked out of the office.

"Wow dad, you were so cool." he said. "I've never liked your principal." I replied and started the car. "Me either." said Eric. "Did you see his face?" I asked. "Yes." he said and laughed. "You didn't do anything wrong." I replied. "I know." he said. "You're an amazing boy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I replied. "Thanks." said Eric and I smiled.

***

***

"Hello darling." I said and wrapped my arms around Oliver. "Hello." he replied. "I had a meeting with Eric's principal today and he's an idiot." I said. "You should've seen him papa, he was so cool." replied Eric. "You have inherited your father's sass." he said. "That's true." he replied.

Then he went to his room. "You've put on makeup." said Oliver. "Yes." I replied. "You're very handsome." he said. "Thanks babe." I replied and kissed him. Clothes fell off on the way to our bedroom. I pushed him down on the bed and we made love the rest of the day.

I love sassy Adam, he's so cool💜

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~