Thank you so much

Emily's: POV

"Hey Sebastian." I said and sat down next to him. "Hello Emily." he replied. "I bought a flower to Michael." I said. "It was really kind of you." he replied and lay down the rose at his dad's headstone. "I told dad that he'll be grandfather again and he was so happy." said Sebastian. "Aww." I replied.

***

***

Then we went to a coffee shop and drank tea. I noticed that two little girls were looking at us. It was Robyn and Jessie. Suddenly someone threw in a fire bomb and everything happened very fast. People screamed and everyone ran out.

"Get out." I said. "What about you?" asked Sebastian worried. "I have to find the girls." I said. "The fire will kill you." he replied and coughed. "Get out now." I ordered. He nodded and he hurried out. The whole café was in flames and the toxic smoke threatened to choke me to death. "Robyn, Jessie." I screamed. I found them in the restroom. They didn't breathe and they were sooty in their faces. I picked them up and ran out.

***

Jack's: POV

We just got it out before the café was blown up in the air. Javi had to hold me back and tears were streaming down my face. I had lost my two daughters, my beloved girls.

"Look." said Javi and pointed at Emily. She was holding Jessie and Robyn in her arms. She went up to us and lay them gently down on the ground. Jessie and Robyn opened their eyes and they hugged us. "Daddy, papa." they said weakly. "We're here." I replied. "Emily saved us." said Robyn. "I couldn't let them die." she replied. "Thank you so much." I said and genuine gratitude shone in my eyes.

I'm so proud of Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~